ch 105:Camp

Third person's POV

"Okay, Nick is transferring some money to my card and we can get on the next flight, but that's in three days. And he said he could only get us enough money for all our tickets,and a little extra, so we're gonna have to find a place to stay on our own." Mason said, getting off the phone with the rest of the family.

"And we better be quick." Hayden added, looking at the storm clouds already gathering outside.

"Maybe a homeless shelter?" Leo suggested.

"No, that wouldn't work. We don't know where one could be and we don't have enough time to find out." Liam shot his idea down.

"Okay, how about one of those churches that give shelters during storms?" Colton asked.

"That's only when it's snowing." Mason reminded him.

"Then what do we do?" Lucas asked.

"I'm on Google, five minutes from here, we can rent a tent, those are really cheap." Mason said.

"It's not like we have a choice, let's go"Hayden announced, picking Keith up and balancing him on his hip.

"R' we going home?"Keith asked,his little head resting against his shoulder.

"Soon,kid. Just few more days." He assured.

After Mason showed everyone the coordinates they began their short walk to the camp site.

Once there,it's much less than they expected.

Since it was a camp site,they expected at least a campfire. But no. Not even a peace of wood to sit on. Just few tents set up, and few laying on the side.

After a short talk with the man who runs the place,Lucas returned with the numbers of the two tents they rented.

Splitting up Keith went with his two older brothers, 21 year old  twins, Lucas and Mason.

"Come on, bud. Bed time."Lucas said after he helped Keith change into his pj's.

"Why are we sleeping here?"

"Because,bud. You were so good with everything that was going on, so Xander told us to take you camping."Mason explained,    only partially telling the truth.

Keith gave them both a huge smile, before snuggling close to Lucas and falling asleep.