111: Phone call

Elena's POV
This chapter will have mature scenes and texts, read at your own risk ⚠️
_________________________________

Chris brought Elena roughly to her feet and threw her into a chair, tying her there.

"What are you doing?" She asked angrily, struggling to get away. Her hands were hurting from when she pulled and the ropes cut deep into her skin.

"Shut up!" He told her and put a piece of tape over her mouth, muffling her yells and cries for help.

He took out a burner phone and dialed a number.
It rang for a minute, but then a familiar voice answered.

"Hello? Elena? Is that you?" Nick asked in a hopeful voice.

"Close." Chris replied, holding the phone on speaker. His hand stretched out, holding the phone close to Elena.

"Where are you holding her?" Nick shouted into the phone, his voice shaking with anger.

"Why don't you let her tell you?" Chris said maliciously. He gave her a nod, as a permission to attempt to tell her brother anything.

He brought the phone near Elena.

"Elena? Where are you? Are you alright?" Nick asked, panicking.

Elena tried to convey a message, but all she could let out were muffled screams.

"Elena?What did he do I can't understand you!Are you okay!?" His voice was pure panick and concern.

She tried,and tired,to tell him anything. Chris was laughing the whole time.
He enjoyed seeing her desperately trying to talk to her brother.

"Alright,I think that was enough." He moved the phone back to his ear, turning off the speaker.

"I swear to God, if you hurt her!
I will find you, I will make sure your death is slow and painful.
I will pluck your hair out, one by one!I will break your bones in every way possible!I will hurt you so much you will beg for death."

"Ouch, harsh my nephew, harsh. Well I have a ritual to get to, by-"

"What fucking ritual?!"

"A witch, friend of mine, gave me all information I needed, to do a ritual, and if I do it correctly my daughter's soul will take over your sister's body. Goodbye Nick..."

_________________________________