ch 62:"You're okay"

Third person's POV

"Can we go see him, doctor?" Diego asked as the doctor left Ethan's room after nearly two hours.

"Yes, he woke up, but ..." He didn't finish his sentence, but Elena was already dashing to Ethan's room.

Elena's POV

I entered the room and my heart broke. My twin brother was laying on the hospital bed because of me. But I was so glad to see him awake.

Once he saw me he opened his arms and I ran into them.

"You are hugging me really tight, did you think I wouldn't make it?" He chuckled.

"Oh shut up, you scared me so much," I said, burying my face into his shoulder.

"I'm fine, Elena," He said.

Just as we pulled away there was a knock on the door and the others came in.

"Ethan!"

"You're fine!"

They all hugged him.

"I'm okay. All thanks to Elena." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The doctor told me who donated the blood," Ethan said with a smile.

"Well, let's see if we can get you out of here," said Xander as he walked out of the room with Mason following.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I've been better, but I'm okay" He answered.

*Five minutes later*

"You need to stay here tonight, they said you can leave tomorrow morning, they want to keep you for the night to be sure everything is alright" Explained Xander when he and Mason came back.

"Alright, then we will stay here," I said, jumping on the bed next to Ethan.

"We will go get some food," Said Leo, like him, Liam, Diego and Lucas walked out of the room.

"I wanna sleep, wake me up when food is here," I said as I got myself comfortable on the bed next to Ethan.

(The pose is similar to this one)

Ethan rested his cheek on my head and talked to the others while I slowly fell asleep.