ch 112: Head underwater

Third person's POV
_________________________________

"Get up," Chris said, roughly pulling Elena on her feet.

He tied her hands and feet with a thick rope and put a bandana around her mouth, muffling her screams.

"I know you're wondering what fresh horror I have in store for you. You don't have to worry, I won't hurt you if you do exactly as I say. I need you to recite an incantation to help with the ritual." Chris said,  pushing Elena onto a chair.

She struggled to speak, so he pulled the bandana off her mouth, allowing her to communicate.

"And what if I don't?" She asked, struggling to get out of the ropes.

"Then I get to have a little fun," Chris said with an evil grin. He gestured to a big bucket of iced water on the floor.

"You see, if you refuse to help, I'll be forced to use one of the most effective ways to get someone to talk. When the water gets in your lungs, you'll feel like your chest is on fire. You'll be begging me to put a bullet in your brain and get it all over with."

That statement shut her up. She kept quiet and gave in, allowing him to pull her behind him.

The room they were now in was empty, appart from a wooden table and the water bucket.

"Now, just to make sure you get a little taste of what's gonna happen if you don't listen." Chris roughly grabbed a handful of her hair, bringing her to the wooden box.

He shoved her head inside, and despite her kicking her legs he didn't let go. He kept her head underwater for a solid minute, before pulling her up by her hair.

After he so generously let her stop for a moment and get her breathing under control again, he yanked her and pulled her over to the table.

"Now, if you don't want me to keep your pretty little head underwater for longer this time, you will not cause any complications and you will read this loud and clear."

"Yes sir." Tho it was supposed to be a polite answer she ended up growling at him, which earned her a slap across her left cheek.

_________________________________

I'm back! I've had a massive authors block but I should be back on track!