ch 115:6 left, 3 right

Elena's POV
________________________________
I tried to mind link one of my brothers, but it wasn't working.

I knew I had to succeed because, if I didn't, I'd be dead in four days max.

After hours of useless concentration, I finally got through and managed to get Ethan.

I managed to convey most of my location, but I was already too weak, the mind link drained the last shreds of energy I had left.

My mom kept my head steady on her lap while my father was still pacing around the cell, trying to figure out a way for us to escape.

"Darling, you know well that there is no escape...come sit down."My mom said, looking at my father's pacing figure.

With a sigh, he sat down next to my feet and pulled me up for a hug.

"We're gonna get you out of here in one peace,ok? I promise."He had one of his arms supporting me and other lightly tracing the cuts and bruises on my face until I fell asleep.

I just hoped Ethan would be bright enough to figure out everything with the information I gave him.

_________________________________

Ethan's POV
_________________________________

"GUYS SHE MIND LINKED ME!" I yelled, trying to get their attention. They came running to me as fast as they could.

"What'd she say?"

"Where is she?"

"Is she okay?"

"She only got a bit of the message through, I think she's exhausted. But she told me how she remembered the car taking 6 left turns and 3 right turns once they reached some kind of a forest. She also said that from the windows in the house it seemed like they were somewhere in the mountains, and that she saw red 'steep cliffs' sign."

"Got it! Now we gotta start researching for places like this." Xander said, clicking his pen.

The others nodded and walked back to their rooms.

This was thrilling, we thought we found her few days ago but it turned out to not be her.

Now that she mind linked me, I strongly believe I'm gonna have my sister back soon.

_________________________________