ch 29:Another visit

QOTD:
"When you are hapy you enjoy the music
When you are sad you
understand the lyrics..."

Previously...

"Ok ok.. good news is your back is just bruised,bad news is..."

Elena POV

"Alex will probably eat all your food..he has been complaining that he is hungry for the past hour and half."Lucas finished and him and Colton laughed.

(A/n:HAH YOU TOUGHT!🤣)

"Not while i walk this earth he wont!"I shouted and marched over to Colton and jumped on his back.He was shocked at first but he soon secured my legs around his torso and started walking to the kitchen.

"Were is my foooooooood"I asked stretching out the word 'food'.

"Right here"Diego said and placed a plate on the counter.
I sat on the stool and started eating homemade mack 'n cheese.Yum.

We all talked while having dinner.
Alex kept on telling us lame jokes,we laughed at how hard the poor boy tried...

"Ok..im...*yawn*...tired...im going to bed.. Night"i said and started walking upstairs.The boys whished me goodnight while i was climbing upstairs.

When i walked into my room then in my closet.I changed into pair of fuzzy leggings and long sleeve shirt.It was cold tonight.I got under the duvet and layed my head on the soft pillow.

Ethan POV

Elena went upstairs to bed and some of the boys folowed.The rest of us played X-box.

Two hours into the games we herd a loud crash comming from upstairs.Nick and Xander told us to wait here and they went upstairs.

Xander POV

When we herd loud crash coming from upstairs.Nick told the guys to wait downstairs in the living room while we go and see what happened.

We got into the hallway upstairs and saw Leo and Liam exiting their room.

"What happend?"Sleepy Leo asked

"I dunn-ELENA!"Nick started and then shouted.He ran to her room.

I followed close behind.

He entered her room and found a broken window.Elena was nowhere to be seen.

"Elena?"Nick called out.

"I-in h-here"Was herd from the bathroom.

"Go check out the outside,ill get her"I said and Nick and the twins walked outside.

I knocked gently on the door.

"Ellie?Come on out,its just me"I said.

The door knob twisted and Elena walked outside.She looked petrified.

"Come here"I said and opend my arms.
She came over and i hugged her.

"Can you tell me what happend?"I asked and kissed the top of her head.

She pulled away and started speaking.

"I was on my phone in my bed, scrolling through Instagram.I herd some weird noises from outside,but i thought it was only an animal.So i just ignored it.I herd something clicking against my window so i turned my head.I-i saw my dad trying to open the window.He hasnt seen me.The first thing that came to my mind was to lock myself in the bathroom.I ran inthere,locked the door and hid in the shower."
She explained.

"Wait!Your dad was here"I asked.

She nodded.

"I dont wana sleep alone anymore..."She whispered.

"Its ok.."I said and pulled her into another hug.

Then Nick walked in.

"Hey,you ok baby?"Nick asked Elena.

"yea..just freaked out,i guess.."

"Its okkk"He cooed and hugged her,rubbing circles on her back.

'What happend?'He mouthed to me.

'Ill tell ya later'I mouthed back.
He nodded and kissed her head.

"C'me on,you can stay with me tonight,ok"Nick asked.

"Yea"She answerd and we walked outside her room.

"Goodnight kiddo"I said,kissed Elena's head and headded back downstairs.

Third person POV

Nick took his little sister to his room.They got to bed and layed down.

"Nick?"Elena asked and looked at her oldest brother

"Yes?"He said and looked down at her.

"Are we gonna see mom again?"The girl asked quietly.

"Of course we are...she is gonna be with us soon..dont worry.."He whispered and kissed her forehead.

"Nick..."Elena started.

"I love you"she said.

He guy chuckled.

"I love you too kiddo..now go to sleep,ok"He said and the girl nodded her head and closed her eyes.

Nick kissed his sister's head one last time,and went to sleep.

(A/n Guys!Dont forget to check my new book out!I can only give you one word as a hint..GANG)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

THATS ANOTHER CHAPTER COOKIES!i love you guys so so much!Thank you for all the support you give this book.It means so much to me.Im sorry for any incorections that may have appeared in this chapter!

BYE BYE MY COOKIES