ch 40 :In the forest

Elena POV

We managed to fall asleep at around 4 AM.We slept until 9 and then walked downstairs to get some breakfast.
Right now we are all chilling at the table and talking about last night.

"What do you think it was?"Diego asked.

"Better yet,who was it?"Colton added.

"We are not staying to find out"Nick said.

"We will all shift into our wolf forms and hide in the forest for a day or two."Xander said.

The rest of us nodded and ate the rest of the food in comfortable silence.

*After everyone ate their brakefast*

"Ok..lets just lock our rooms and go to the forest that is near by.Everyone go to your rooms and put your suffin safe that is in the closet,then when you're done,lock your room and hide the key.We will meet in the loby when everyone is done."Lucas explained.

Once that was done we all met at the lobby and headed out to the forest that was about ten minute walk from the hotel.
Once we were in the forest,everyone shifted and the first thing that we did was play.

I was running away from the wolves who wanted to catch me.

Because thats the point when you play tag.duh

I ran deeper into the forest when i herd twig snap somewhere around me.I looked around and saw a big shadow over me.I lifted my gaze and saw my father's wolf hovering above me.His saliva slowly dripping from his bared theeth.His growl was deep and loud.His teeth sharper than a needle.

I jumped from suprise and ran in the direction i came from.
While i was running i looked back to see if he was following me,but i couldn't see him anywhere.I slowed down my pace, thinking i was just imagining things.

All of the sudden he jumped in front of me.A loud howl escaped my mouth.I hoped one of my brothers or cousins would hear it.

He was three meters away from me.Just as he was ready to pounce on me a pair of black paws appeared on both sides of me.I looked up and saw Xanders wolf looking down at me.Concern filling his eyes.

My father growled and snapped his yaw at Xander.My ears went down and my face hid into Xander front leg - witch was by my side - Xander growled back at my father and howled.Calling for our family.

My father took a step closer,i cowerd back under Xander.My father's gaze was focused on me,giving me a look that could kill.
My small body started to shake with fear,at the same time,Xander's started to shake with rage.Ten seconds later Nick,Mason and Lucas walked from behind us.
My father stood his ground,still glaring at my shaking body.

I slowly got out from under Xander only to run to Nick.Once i was next to him he lowerd his body and placed his head over me.My body was almost fully hidden by his fur but i was still shaking.I knew my father didn't stand a chance against my cousins and Nick,but he could still do some damage.

A whimper escaped my mouth as my father took two steps in our direction.
Nick's nose nudged me towards the bushes he came from.Gesturing for me to get out of here.I looked at him and he nodded.I slowly walked towards the bush.When i took three steps my father's loud growl was herd.I stopped dead on my tracks.Nick walked above me - so i was under him,his legs on my sides - and nudged me to keep walking.

I listend and slowly got out of there.