ch 85:"Two whiny babies"

Third person's POV

The 19-year-old twins, Alex and Colton decided to take care of the twins until the lunch is ready, as they shouldn't be left alone when they are sick, or they are gonna either go mad or drive each other mad.

"Knock knock," Alex said as Colton and he stepped inside Ethan's room.

Elena and Ethan replied with a "hello" and Elena went back to her sleep. Or at least
she tried to. But her sickness made it too uncomfortable to fall asleep, so she gave up.

"We brought two more controllers, you guys wanna play?" Colton asked.

"Sure" Ethan replied for both of them as they sat up and took the controllers in the hands, while Alex turned on the game.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen

"We're doomed! Those two are gonna be whiny for at least two more days" Nick complained as he cooked lunch.

"What do you mean?" Mason asked.

"When those two are sick they turn into two whiny babies." He answered as he filled a pot with water.

With Keith and Xander

"My tummy hurts" Little boy whined as Xander placed a cold towel on his burning forehead.

"I know, bud. It'll pass soon." Xander soothed.

"Where is mommy, Xandy? Mommy always makes it better" Keith asked, completely oblivious to everything that has happened in the past two weeks.

"She's..on vacation before she left, she told me to take good care of you.."