ch 88:In the hospital

Nick's POV

Everything was a blur. I knew I was in a car and that Xander was driving. I felt pain in every inch of my body... I couldn't think anymore and I passed out.

Xander's POV

I never realized how heavy Nick actually was. Getting him in the car was a challenge of it's own, but getting him to stay conscious during the ride was even harder. Somehow, he was alive when we got to the hospital. They took him in immediately and started bandaging him up, giving him blood and whatnot. I talked to the doctor while this all was happening.

"So you found your cousin in the park and you have no idea how he got there? Or how he got injured. Tell me, does he have any history with drinking or drugs?" The doctor said, looking over his chart.

"No, no. And he's not taking any medication and our family medical history is perfectly normal and clean of anything that includes drugs or alcohol." I said, chaos still running my head.

"And the rest of your family?" He asked.

"They don't know. I should probably call them. Tell me, doctor, is he gonna be okay?" I asked, trying not to sound too worried.

The doctor looked at me, a sympathetic look on his face and said: "We can't make any promises, you see, but we'll do everything we can to help."

I sighed and took my phone out, about to call my family.

"Hello?" Hayden answered.

"Hey,its me.I need to tell you something..."