ch 92:"Did you just say red golf?"

Third person's POV

Xander had just pulled over into the parking lot, but before Elena even reached for the door handle, Xander locked the whole car with one press of a button.

"Why did you just lock the car?" Elena glared at him.

"Look, "He motioned with his head to the side.

There stood Chris and another man they had never seen. The man was leaning on this old, run-down car while Chris was standing opposite him.

"He hasn't seen us, get out and go straight inside, don't look in his direction," Xander instructed.

Ethan nodded his head and Elena did the same.

They rushed out of the car, Xander carrying Keith.

Xander took them to the elevator and to Nick's room. Some of the boys were in the chairs outside of Nick's room, but Elena didn't even spare them a glance, she ran straight inside.

"Woah, slow down speedy. What are you doing here?" Hayden said when she slammed into him when she ran into the room.

"Let go, please," Elena said, as he was holding her shoulders.

"If I let you go, you are gonna jump on him and crack his already broken ribs more," Hayden said, not moving his hands.

"It's okay, let your sister go," Nick said, sitting up straight.

When Hayden let her go she ran over to the bed, where her brother waited with open arms.

Soon her head was in the crook of his neck, soaking his hospital gown with tears, and with her arms wrapped around his torso.

"Why are you crying, baby?"

"You scared me"

He chuckled, "I'm alright, don't worry. "

"We saw Chris outside. He was talking to someone." Xander said as he and Ethan walked inside.

"Really? Why were they here?"

"Don't know. They were in the parking lot, next to a red rusty Golf."

" Did you just say red golf?" Nick asked, "Dude, that's the car that hit me."

"Wait a damn minute. You are trying to tell me, that Chris sent someone to fucking run you over! He did some nasty shit, but this just crossed the fucking line" Hayden growled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Bet ya didn't expect that did ya? I hope you liked this chapter. Till next time, bye-bye pups!