ch 56:Murder?

Third person's POV

It is now the next morning.

Xander was the first one to wake up. He walked over to Caleb and Mason, shaking them to wake up.

After they did the told them to wake up Elena, Ethan, and Nick, while he went to wake up the guys in the other room.

"Guys wake up," Xander said, walking into the room.

Hayden and Lucas got up rubbing the sleep out of their eyes and yawning. Liam was trying to untangle himself from the blankets, and the rest was still sleeping.

"Wake them up," Xander said, leaving the room.

Elena POV

I was awoken by Mason, he was invading my personal space. I sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and spreading my arms in front of me.

"Morning," I said groggily.

"Good morning" Nick greeted.

"You wanna go out to eat or shall we just have something ordered?" Xander asked as he came into the room.

"Let's go out, this place creeps me out," I answered.

After everyone got ready

We had just gotten ready and we are making our way to the town.

It took us 6 minutes to get there. Damian was giving me a piggyback ride, as my wound still ached.
Once at the town, we walked around looking for a good cafe.

We were walking when we got to a place with a lot of people and police cars, they were gathered around something.

We got a bit closer and Nick asked;

"What happened?" He asked one of the officers.

"There was a vicious animal attack. We believe it was a wolf." The police officer answered and we were able to see what is left of a corpse.

"How do you know it was a wolf?" Ethan asked.

"We found footprints and some fur" He answered and we looked at the paw prints.

Nick POV

My brothers and I, probably Elena as well, knew that those paw prints were not of a wolf or a dog, they were werewolves, as they were bigger than a normal wolf would have.

"I wanna go home" I heard Elena whisper into Damian's ear.

"Yea, let's go, guys," Xander said and we made our way back to the house, none of us feeling hungry anymore.