ch 19:First shift

Nick's POV
_________________________________

I told Xander to leave me with Elena.

She was on my lap, crying.
All I could do was be with her.

"It's okay...it'll pass soon..."I said.

"It hurts please make it s-stop!"He said between her sobs.

"I know, it sucks. It'll pass soon..." I hugged her.

Two hours passed and I was still with Elena. She was still sobbing, although her sobs were more contained now.

Two minutes earlier, her bones started cracking.I sat her on the floor and sat across from her myself.

"Its okay, it's almost over." I said.

I lost track of time, but a few minutes later, a stood little pup stood in front of me. It's unusual for her to be a pup, werewolves usually shift into grown wolves. It was strange, yes, but not unseen.

Still she was the most adorable thing ever!

She was laying down, confused.

"Elena, you shifted!" I said and she looked at me like i just told her I was a big lizard.

"Look at your paws!" I said excitedly and she looked down at her white fluffy paws.

She looked at then for few seconds then looked back at me.

"Come here!" I told her and spread my arms out.

She tried to stand,but fell back down.

I tried but couldn't hold back my laughter.

I laughed and she growled at me
Well, she tried to, at least, but it sounded like a baby lion trying to roar for the first time.

She finally stood up and started walking to me.
Once she got used to it she ditched me and started running around her room.

I chucked and picked her up. She bit on my arm and started squirming.

"Stop squirming,we're going to surprise everyone downstairs." I said and she stopped.

"Xander!" I yelled, purposely sounding panicked.

"What happened, where is Elena is she-" Xander stopped in middle of his sentence when he saw little white cub in my arms.

"Is that who i think it is?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Let her down" He said to me and I did so.

He crouched down in front of her.

"Go in the living room and jump on the coffee table and sit, ok?" he said to her and she nodded her little head.
________________________________

Elena's POV
________________________________

I just shifted I'm so happy and excited!

I ran to the living room and jumped on the coffee table. I sat down and tilted my head to the side, looking from one person to another.

Everyone's mouth hung open and their eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets.

Ethan was the first to react.He blinked few times and smiled.

"Elena!?"He asked excitedly.

I nodded my head and he jumped up and grabbed me, pulling me into the hug.

I jumped out of Ethan's arms and on Alex's lap.

"It's Elena!"He shouted.

"YOU SHIFTED,YOU ARE A WOLF!" Lucas sqealed.

The boys calmed down but i didnt. I am currently running around the house. They were running with me but after an hour they stopped, now they're just watching me from the couch.

I ran for two hours straight until i got tired. I walked over to the closest person who happend to be Hayden and layed down on his lap.

"Looks like somebody's finaly tired."He said and stroked my fur.

"I'll take her to bed, night!" He said and stood up with me in his arms.

Hayden took me to my room and sat me on my bed.

"To shift back just think of your human form."

I shifted and I still had my clothes on.

"Ok, now go to bed." He said and kissed my head.

"Night." I whispered.