ch 108:"dad"

Elena expected to either wake up in her bed or that basement she was when Chris took her last time.

Much to her surprise she woke up an a clean room.
Walls looked fresh painted,with a dresser to her left.She was laying on a king sized bed that was placed against the wall on the left side of the room.
Window was above her.

Sitting up,she looked trough the window.

Forest.And in the distance behind it big clearing. Even further, mountains.

Confused, she got out of bed and looked around the room.

A dresser to the left of the door, another door next to it. Probably leading to the bathroom.

The rest of the room was pretty plain. Like the room just got renovated.

Getting up she decided to try the door.

Of course it didn't open.

Pulling harder once,twice.

The door didn't open,someone unlocked it.

Chris.

Instincts kicked in and she backed away from the door as far as she could. Her back hitting against the wall on the opposite side of the room.

"Elena?Are you okay sweetheart?"

"Get away from me! And don't call me that!"

"Elena?It's me,it's your dad!Calm down."

"What..?Prove it."

"You have a birthmark at the back of your neck. You slept with stuffed animal Cup untill you were eight. You favorite drink is coke with three ice cubes. Your favorite place is the three house witch we built when you were nine."

"Dad"She let out a breath of relief, running into his now open arms.

"Where are my brothers and cousins? Where am I? Are you okay? What happened? Where's mom?"

"Your brothers and cousins are at the police station,You are in our friends house,mom is downstairs."

"Come on, let's go see her, she's waiting for you. She's in the basement, they have bigger TV there."

_________________________________

Once in the basement of a very weird looking house,Elena looked around for her mother.

"Mom? Where is she?"

"In a cell." Her dad said, grabbing her arm and twisting it behind her back.

"Ah!Let go dad!"

"Funny how you still believe I'm your father. I thought you were smarter."

"CHRIS?"

"Wise girl."

With her arm still behind her back,Chris pushed her into a cage. Cage for big dogs.

In an uncomfortable position she moved away as far as she could.

"What do you even want?!"

"I want my daughter back.And I have a way to do it."

_________________________________