ch 76:Brothers?!

Elena POV

I was sitting at the dining table,drawing,as it had the best lighting.When Keith came up to me.

"Whatcha got there?" I asked as I took a piece of paper that he was holding out.

"Mommy and daddy." He said, laughing happily.

I looked at the photo and saw a small family of three. I recognized Keith and Aiden. But when I saw the mother...

"G-guys... I need you to come for a sec." I called, my voice shaking.

"Is this your momma?" I asked, pointing at the woman. Keith nodded.

"What's up?" Xander asked when they all came in.

"Okay... This is gonna come as a shock to you all, so... Better sit down." I said slowly. They did as I said and looked at me curiously.

"Guys. Keith found this picture. He says that this is his mom." I said and let them see the photo. I showed it to them.

"Elena... Is this our mom?" Xander asked me.Taking the photo to look at it closely.

"Yes."

"But... You said that... In the animal shelter..." Mason said.
I nodded with tears in my eyes.

They sat down. Shaking.Colton,Alex,Mason and Lucas were crying openly (it's their mom, come on)while Xander was trying to be strong for his brothers and keep it together, and Keith was looking at us, worried.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Do you know your mother's full name?" I asked.

"it was Kira." he said.

"Kid... I think that we're brothers." Xander said.

They continued the conversation, some still with tears in their eyes, but I sat back. My head was spinning. So that wolf I saw when I first came to the shelter... Was my aunt?
How could that be? Did she cheat on Chris with Aiden? And where has she been for the past two months?(counting one month from when Elena and her brothers came to their house,and month before for a trip)

*********************************

Well..?That just took a turn!How did you guys like this chapter?Comment and also coment if you have ANY clue on WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT