118: Cold

Third person's POV
_______________________________

"Is everyone okay?" Xander said after mind linking Nick. He just did a quick count to see if everyone was conscious, he didn't check for injuries before the link.

"No. A branch fell on me." Colton said, breathing in sharply.

He had fallen out of the window right before the car hit the ground. The branch fell of on his leg when on impact with the car.

"Help him out!" Xander told the others as he was getting out of the wreckage. The car was on its side and all the windows were smashed.

"I can't get out of my belt!" Mason yelled.

"Oh for fucks sake. Incompetent idiots." Xander muttered as he shifted and tore off Mason's belt.

They helped Colton out and helped him lean to the tree.

"I don't think it's broken. Can you move your toes just to check?" Alex asked, looking over the leg that was already starting to bruise.

"Yeah."

"Alright, think you'll be good to walk?" Xander asked, holding his hand out to Alex.

"Yeah, I'm good." He answered, taking his hand and the older brother easily pulled him up.

"C'mon, we need to figure out where we are."

Sniffing the air, they came to the conclusion.

They were close to the boards of a rouge pack. The cabin Chris was keeping Elena is inside the pack.

They walked to the border, deciding wasting energy on running wasn't a good idea. When they finally reached it, they saw about half a dozen rouges guarding it.

The rouges spotted them and charged in their direction.

"We're so dead." Mason said, shifting.

The others shifted too and ran at the rouges, biting and scratching at them.

"Don't let them separate us. I don't want to loose a brother today!" Xander yelled out before attacking a rouge.
_______________________________

Meanwhile...Elena went through hell and back.

Chris had burned her hip and craved a few letters on her body, letters unknown to her.

"You will read what I give you last, I will finish the fun part first."

He grabbed a fistful of her hair and dragged her to a room with strong, metal doors.

With one swift movement Chris unlocked the door.

White fog spilled our and cool air hit Elena's exposed skin.

"I must make your body weak enough so that my daughter's soul can enter easly. Enjoy."

He threw her in and the doors clicked shut.

She was shaking already.

Shaking and praying her brothers will find her before it's too late.
_______________________________