ch 109:Wolfsbane

Third person's POV
_________________________________

Chris strapped her up on a table,her hands and legs together.

"Let me go! How can I get your daughter back?!"

"You won't bring her back, you will be her. You see witches were nice enough to show me some dark magic, it may or may not kill you and place her soul interested of yours inside your body."

"Wha- No!Let me go!" She tried to struggle against the straps that were tying her down to the table but to no avail.

"Calm down. You won't die yet. The process takes a few days."

"That's your way of assuring me?! How can you even call yourself a father of five!?"

"You will shut up unless you want me to make the whole process that much more painful!"

She didn't want to obey him, but she also didn't want to get hurt so she bit her tongue and kept quiet.

"First step, weaken the body."His smile grew into a sick grin.

"Wolfsbane" he shook the little plastic bottle in his hand for her to see.

"No! Let me go! Help!"

"You are wasting your breath, no one except your parents can hear you, but they won't be getting out of their cells anytime soon. After we finish the first step you'll join them for the night."

Elena tried to struggle, but having her hands and legs tied down she couldn't put up much resistance when Chris opened her mouth and poured the liquid down her throat.

She refused to swallow it,but he blocked her nose so she was forced to swallow and breath trough her mouth.

It took a minute for the wolfsbane to spread trough her body, after it did, she was another person.

She looked and felt weak. The poison made her lightheaded. Almost as if she was gonna faint.

"Alright, now that it's in your system, you can go see your parents."

He unstrapped her, grabbing her by her forearm roughly.

Elena tried to struggle as much as she could, it not being much.

He took her down a hallway, coming to a stop in front of a metal bars of a cell.

"Elena!" She recognized her father's voice call out.

Chris opened the cell door ever so slightly and threw her in.

She expected to hit the ground and finnaly pass out, but that didn't happen.

Instead a pair of familiar arms wrapped around her, catching her before she hit the ground.

"Elena, baby open your eyes,look at me"

"Dad?"

"Hey,baby. What did he give you?"

"Wolfsbane"

"Bastard" she herd him mumble under his breath.

Her father moved back against the wall, still holding her in his arms.

Elena closed her eyes again, knowing she is safe, even just for the night.

Her eyes were closed until she felt another hand move her baby hairs out of her face.

"Mom?"

"Its me baby, it's okay"

Elena musterd up the little strength she had, sitting up and wrapping her arms around her mother.

Her dad made her lay down, keeping her head on his lap.

All she wanted was to fall asleep, but her mother told her it would make her poison spread more and faster. So they made Elena stay up longer than she wanted to.

Meanwhile, she was telling them about everything Chris did to them after they disappeared.

_________________________________