ch 84:The twins too?

Third persons POV

Keith eventually fell asleep on Elena. After they were both asleep older boys changed the channel and watched the game. Almost two hours had passed when Elena woke up.

"What are you watching?" She asked, fixing the blanket around her and Keith who was currently sleeping.

"Just the footage of the game that was last night,"

"ok, Nick can you pass me my phone? It's on the coffee table."Elena asked.

Nick grabbed her phone and gave it to her, flashing her a smile.

They chilled on the couch for a while longer until Nick spoke up.

"Are you okay sweetheart, you look a little red?" He paused and touched her forehead with the back of his hand."Shit, you are burning up as well." He paused again, getting up, "Ethan!" he called out, knowing that if Elena was sick, Ethan would be too.

Instead of Ethan coming downstairs, Damian did.

"He is in bed, has a headache and he is burning up," Damian said as he walked over to the couch.

"So are they, "Mason said, motioning to Elena and Keith.

"Let's take you two upstairs and into the bed," Damian said as he picked Elena up and Xander picked Keith up.

"We will make lunch, and call everyone down when it's done," Nick said as he followed Mason into the KItchen.

Xander took Keith to the left side of the hallway, where Elena thought Damian was taking her too, as her room was next to Keith's. But it seems like Damian had other plans.