ch 52 : "Not a step closer"

Third person POV

After about of 10 minutes of walking, they came to a hotel.Xander sat down on a bench with now sleeping Elena in his arms,and Nick and Colton walked insde the hotel.

When they got inside they walked over to the reception.

"Good evening" Nick greeted the receptionist.

"Good evening gentlemen,how can i help you?"She asked.

"We need a suite"Nick said.

The receptionist typed something on her computer,and after a minute an apologetic look was held in her eyes.

"I am sorry,we dont have any rooms left,after the storm a lot of households were ruined."She said.

"You really don't have anything?" Colton pushed.

"No, I'm sorry"She answered.

"Thank you anyways, goodbye"Nick said as they made their way outside and into the parking lot.

When they got were everyone else was,they leaned against the wall,next to Leo.

"Why aren't we going inside?" Ethan asked.

"They dont have the suite available, everything is full."

"What are we gonna do now? Elena got hurt, we need a place where she can rest" Liam said,whilst pointing at his sister,whom was now sleeping in Xanders arms.

"Maybe we could try to get just one small room for her and the rest of us will just have to-" Diego started but he got cut of when he noticed the others staring across the street.

Then he saw him too. Their uncle again.

"Not a step closer." Nick growled as he stepped in front of the others. Everyone was ready to fight, but they didn't shift yet.

"Calm down, boy. I don't want to hurt anyone." Their uncle said in a peaceful manner,his hand raised slightly.

"I'm awfully sorry about what I did to you and I heard you need a place to stay. I want to help" he continued.

"And why should we trust you? Gone through a life-changing adventure since the last time we've seen each other?" Xander said sarcastically.

"Not exactly, but, believe me, I had a change of heart. I want to help you. After all, we are family." he said.