ch 113: "Influunt in corpus..."

Third person's POV
_________________________________

"Fine, apparently you need to have a bit more." He said, clenching his jaw. Tho, he seemed to give up on the idea of ducking her head underwater again.

"Now, say 'Influunt in corpus meum et animam tuam, et animam meam erit in caput tuum imperium.
Mens etenim tua actus praeter me, et verba mea in corde tuo ."

(In my body your soul shall flow, and in my head your mind will be in command.
Let your spirit take over my actions, and your mind over my words.)

"Go to hell." Elena told him with a defiant look.

"You really want to do this the hard way, don't you? Fine, get over here." He grabbed her and forced her on the floor, in front of the bucket.

He stuck her head in the icy water.

She struggled, feeling the chill on her skin. Her face was already going numb from the cold, but she kept her mouth shut.

Chris shook her a little and then pulled her head out.
Her hair slapped back on her shirt, soaking her back.

He pushed her back, not giving her time to shut her mouth. The freezing water entered her lungs, making her feel like they're on fire.

"Not a nice feeling, is it? And look at that, you cut your forehead? Good." Chris said, pulling her back. She hit her head while struggling in the water, making her forehead bleed.

"Ready to do as I say?" He asked.

She spat some of the water that remained in her mouth at his face as her answer.

"Fine, I guess I get to have fun." He didn't fail to give her one of his wicked, sick smiles.