ch 15:Five days ago

_________________________________
Elena's POV

Waking up is really not my thing.

After I spent twenty minutes tossing around in the bed, I made myself get out of bed.

After I payed a quick visit to the bathroom and the closet, I walked downstairs.

Much to my surprise I was the last one to come down.

"And the sleeping beauty has awoken!"

He's lucky we aren't in the living room, otherwise he would have gotten a pillow thrown at his head.

"Good morning, darling." Well at least someone knows how to greet a person in the morning.

After a quick breakfast Ethan and I cleaned the table and placed the dishes in the dishwasher before we were called into the living room.

Where's that pillow

_________________________________

"How about you guys fill us in on what happend that made you come here, we know bits and peaces" Xander started.

"Well..."

After Nick told them what happened back at our house, Lucas was about to say something but he was cut of by a phone ring.

Xander pulled out his phone, his eyes widening when he saw the caller ID.

"Who is it?"

"Our mother"He answered.

"Oh yeah,were are your parents anyway"Diego asked.

"Let's find out." With that he clicked answer

~

"Mom?"Xander answered

"Hello,Xander"

"Were are you and Dad?"Xander questioned.

There was a pause before my aunt answered.

"What do you mean darling?Your dad came home five days ago, I stayed longer with some friends.."

~
_________________________________