ch 81:"Fuck off"

Third persons POV

"I never would have guessed to find you here," Chris said, taking a seat on the stool next to his eldest son.

"What do you want," Xander asked, taking a sip of his drink.

"A man can't talk to his son?"

"A man can, you lost all your humanity the day you decided to lay a finger on my family."

"Now, now. Don't you think that's a bit too harsh?"

"No, I do not. Now fuck off."

"Did you ever wonder how it would be if you had a sister of your own?"

"Yes, I did, but I do not see how that has anything to do with this conversation."

"I can bring your sister back, Xander. But I need your help, son. Why don't you join me?"

"You are fucking delusional! She is dead, and you will be too if you don't leave me and my family alone." Xander growled out.

Chris placed his and on Xander's shoulder, forcing him to turn around and look at him. Once their eyes locked an invisible force travelled from Chris's to Xander's eyes.

Xander felt like he was under a spell. Like he no longer had control over his mind. He saw his father move his lips, but he simply couldn't hear him,tho...he somehow knew what he was saying. Xanders mind was cloudy, he tried to focus on something other than his father but it didn't work.

For an unknown reason, his legs moved on their own and followed Chris out of the bar.

As they were walking across the parking lot, Lucas, Elena and Hayden came running from their left.

"Xander!"He heard Elena call out, but he wasn't in control of his own body.

"Let my brother go!"Hayden growled out. He was aware that they weren't really brothers, but cousins. But it just slipped out as they grew up together and it didn't seem odd to call each other brother.

"I don't think I need to listen to you Hayden, now do I?"

"oh, you will listen to him unless you was me to end your life, right here, right now"Lucas threatened.

As Chris was getting distracted Elena sneaked past them, and cupped Xander's face in her hands, making his focus on her.

"Don't listen to him, remember what he did. Come back to us."

And it seemed to work, as Xander was getting back in control over his mind.

He looked around and saw his so-called father already looking at him. Chris had yet to realise he wasn't in control anymore.

"Good job my child. Now bring the little rat with us."Chris said as he took steps towards him and Elena.

Xanders hand, out of pure reflex, flew to his side, where Elena stood, and pushed her behind him.

"Fuck off, or I swear you won't have the legs to walk."Xander threatened and it seemed to piss Chris off, but he knew he wouldn't stand a chance against 3 full-grown wolves alone.