Ch 1: Big bad wolves -

Elena's POV

"Morning!" I greeted my father and some of my brothers as I got downstairs.

I then walked over to my mom who was flipping pancakes on the stove. Our white kitchen was glowing as the sun shined trough the large window.

"Morning mom," I greeted. My mother, Hannah, has beautiful brown hair and olive eyes. She's not much taller than me, but as the rest of the family, she towers over me.

"Good morning darling"She replied.

"Come sit down Lena" Diego called out. Diego, like his twin Damian, had dark brown, almost black, slightly curly hair. They, however had brown eyes like our father.

"Coming" I answered, walking to the table after taking a glass of water. I sat in my usual seat. Between my twin Ethan and my Damian.

"So, kids, your mother and I thought we could go out today? If you don't have any plans that is." My father asked when everyone sat down at the table.

My father had black hair with a few grays. He was as tall as my eldest brother Nick, who was now sitting opposite of me.

After a quick plan-check we had agreed to go with our parents.

"Okay, breakfast is ready, dig in." Mom said as she placed a mountain of pancakes on the table.

After breakfast, mom and I went to change into something nicer.

"Elena, come on!" I heard Hayden yell.

"Just a second!" I yelled back.

I packed a few small things into my little black backpack and joined my family downstairs.

After everyone was situated in the large car, dad started driving.

I was peacefully dreaming about having a nice boyfriend when dad honked the honk, effectively waking me up, and causing me to jump in my seat.

After the laughter of the rest of the family died down we exited the van.

We were at some sort of park, with benches for a picnic.

My brothers and I trailed behind our parents as they lead us to a table in the shade.

The beautiful willow tree casted a perfect sized shade over the small portion of the park. A small pond was to our right and a large grassy field to our left

We had decided on ultimate hide and seek, our parents sat at the table while we ran around trying to find a perfect spot so Liam wouldn't find us. Yes, all 8 of us ran around the park and the woods.

I was crouched behind a bush, at the entrance of a nearby forest, when I heard a loud snarl behind me.

I booked it out of there and slammed into my 23-year-old brother, Nick.

"Woah, Woah! What's the hurry?" Nick said with his hands on my shoulders, steadying me.

"I was walking around and I heard a growl so I-" I got cut off by the sound of growling.

In an instant, my brothers and dad were in front of my mother and me.

Growling got louder and three large, scrawny wolves walked out of the forest.

One was pitch black, with hazel eyes, the other was cream color with dark green eyes, and the third one was brown with brown eyes.

Their teeth were bared and their nostrils flared. Saliva was dripping from their mouths to the grass.