Ch 48: Tornado warning

Elena POV

We were sitting in front of the TV, watching some shows when an alert appeared on our screen
"Tornado danger in all of the west Italy. The residents of those areas are advised to go to their basements and take some essentials with them. Inclouding food,drinks and we advise for you to be ready to stay inside for a while.More information coming later on."
We all panicked. Started running around the house, collecting food, water, flash lights etc.

Third person POV

After a good 10 minutes of running around the guys finally slowed down and all came together in the main hallway.

"Guys?"Diego pointed at his little sister who was taking shallow breaths whilst sitting on the couch few meters behind them.

"Hey,hey,you ok?"Nick asked as she walked in front of her, putting his hand on her shoulder.

She shook her head,as her breathing became even more shallow.

"I-I can't stop i-it, I-im s-sorry"Elena said, panicking more.

"It's okay, it's okay,just breathe.Dont be sorry sweetheart."Nick comforted her.

"Come here"He said pulling her to stand up and wrapping his arms around her shaking body.

"Let's go downstairs."Xander said.

After they quickly made sure everything his secured and locked they all walked downstairs, everyone carrying different things.Food,water, blankets,pillows,flashlights and some board games.

When they were all downstairs Nick sat down in the corrner  of the couch with Elena close to him, comforting her and trying to calm her down.The rest of the boys decided that it's better to let Nick handle it then to put all attention on her.

After 15 minutes Elena was calm.But the storm was just coming.

It took 5 minutes for the rain,and the wind to get strong to the point were its scary.Elena burried her face in her brother's chest as he continued to hug her.The boys joined them on the couch and stated telling stories to calm each other down.

Elena POV

We were starting to calm down after a few hours. Xander just suggested that we could play some board games Liam took with him, when all of a suden we heard a loud crash.

"I'm going to go check that." Nick said and took his flashlight. He went up to the door that lean outside and peeked through the keyhole.

"I can't see anything!" he said and tried to push the door, but it wouldn't budge...