ch 9:House is not safe?

Third person's POV
_________________________________

Damian was holding Elena's hand behind his back when the sound of a hit rang trough the room. He had never hit them before.

Elena let out a yelp in surprise when she herd it.

He hit his left cheek bone.
Nick rested his right hand on his right knee while his left hand was holding his face as he bend forward.

Hayden growled and shifted. Snapping his jaw at their dad a few times untill dad shifted too.

Hayden didnt fight him, but stood infront of his sibblings, shielding them from their own fater.The rest of the brothers also shifted as they didnt know what he was capable of in this state.Elena speed walked to Nick and wrapped her arms around him,burying her head in his chest.

Nick took her into the kitchen and closed the door.

*Nick POV*

I can't believe my own dad just punched me.
After Elena came up to me I took her to the kitchen,away from our father.

I sat her on the counter and whipped a few stray tears.

"Does it hurt..?"

"No darling,im ok." I assured her and whipped more tears that came.

"W-why would he do that?"

"I don't know..."I said and pulled her to me. Even tho she was sitting on the counter her eyes were on the same level as mine.

Something scratched the door and I opend it. Leo and Liam. Still in their wolf forms.

"Were is dad?" Iasked and they motioned to the hallway with their wolf heads.

Leo stood on his back paws and his front ones resting on the counter,and he licked Elena's face.She laughed and gave him a scratch behind his ear.

"Im calling Xander to see if we can stay over there for a bit, until dad calms down."

Xander is our cousin,he is 23 and he has 4 brothers.Lucas who is 21,Mason who is also 21,Colton who is 19 and his twin Alex.

They live alone because their parents had to move away for the buisness.

N-Hello?

X-hey,what's up?

N-we have a problem and i was wondering if we could stay over with you guys?

X-Of course you can.What happened?

N-Our dad,he started drinking and its not safest here right now.

X-Oh, well when are you guys comming.

N-Tonight, we just need pack few esentials.

X-ok see ya tonight.

N-bye.

"Ok, you two take her upstairs and pack few things,we are going to our cousin's house."

"Really?"

"Yes,now go pack"

Elena got on Leo's back and went upstairs.

I walked into the hall and dad was nowere to be seen.

"Were is he?"

"We managed to chase him out of the house"Hayden answerd.

"Everyone ok?He didnt do anything?"

"We're fine"Ethan answerd.

"Ok,go pack one bag each,we are going to Xander's"

They all nodded and went to upstairs to pack,and I did the same.

_________________________________

Elena's POV

Im still so confused, why would dad hit Nick.

Im now packing my douffle bag.
Lets see;

phone
•Charger
•Airpods
•laptop
•Two books
•Pj's
•shoes
•Spare outfits
•Tooth paste and toothbrush
•Hair brush
•Hair ties
•Hair clips
•Shampoo
•Deodoranrt
•Jacket
•My tedybear
•My part of friendship bracelet(Brandon has other part)
•Pads and Tampons

I'll carry my blanket in my arms so its easier to get it.

I went into my closet to change into something more comfortable

White sweats, spaghetti strap white shirt and cardigan.As well as some fluffy warm boots.

I decided to wait in my room,In case dad comes back.

Two minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Hey kiddo, you done?"Asked Diego

"Yeah, I'm done."

"Lets go then."He took my bag and i folowed him to the van.

Hayden was driving.And Ethan was in pasenger seat.Diego,Leo and Liam in second row,and Me Nick and Damian in third.

When we were all in,Hayden started driving.Five hour drive to our cousns' place.

_________________________________