ch 87:Car accident

Nick's POV

"Guys, their fevers are getting worse, I'll go to the pharmacy to get some medicine." I said, putting on a coat.

I left for the pharmacy. I haven't been getting much sleep last couple of nights, so I was a bit woozy, but I listened to some upbeat music to keep my mind straight. I saw the pharmacy ahead of me and hurried to it. I was crossing the street, my eyes on the building and my mind set on getting the medicine to my family, their state must have gotten worse since I left. I was in the middle of the street when I saw a car a less than a foot away from me, going full speed.

I felt numb pain in my hip and fell down. Blood trickled down my arm when I landed on it and I couldn't move my leg...I heard the car starting again so I rolled to the side as fast as I could, so the car wouldn't hurt me even more. From what I could feel, my forearm had a cut on it, my hip was bruised and my ankle was dislocated. My arm was bleeding heavily so I pressed a cloth on it and tied it down. Then, I picked myself up on a bench and lifted my injured leg.

I couldn't see anyone around and walking to get help wasn't an option... I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw that it was broken, I couldn't turn it on. How the hell can a person get out of a situation like that?I couldn't think straight... In all the shock, I didn't even notice I fell on a broken bottle... The whole left side of my stomach was bleeding heavily. I had only one option left. My head was starting to feel woozy again and I felt like I was going to faint. I mustered up all my strength and tried to reach someone.

"Xan, I'm in trouble... Help..." I tried to mind link him. The next thing I knew, I was passing out, my hands covered in my own hot, bright blood.

Xander's POV
I was talking with Alex and Liam when Nick mind linked me.

"I... Accident... See you soon..." I mumbled and ran out of the house. I didn't know exactly what happened, but I hurried towards the pharmacy because that's where Nick was going.

I didn't see him anywhere, but then, when I approached the benches, I saw someone laying there, blood trickling in the floor, some already dried out all over their shirt. I came closer and saw that it was Nick. He was in horrific state.

                                                                                                                                                     to be continued...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, my pups,what the hell just happened to Nick??

Also, what do you think of this book and what is your favourite part?Also, how old are you?Im 15,turned 15 April 13th.I want to get to know my readers, so..hwo old are you guys?