ch 95:Night talks

Third person POV

Two days later

Keith was pulled from the only family he knew,and he was put in a orphanage,where he got over his sickness,but he still missed his brothers and cousins.

With the rest of family

"Knock knock"Elena whispered as she opened the door to Xander's room. At midnight. She knew he wasn't asleep,and that's exactly why she came.

"Why are you not in bed, little one?Sure you are getting better,but you are not quite healthy just yet."Xander's sleepy,tired voice questioned the girl.

"I could be asking you the same thing."

"I am trying to figure out everything we need at the court. We are going there in three days to get Keith back."

"I've told Nick the same thing,days ago,so I'm gonna tell it to you too. You need sleep. Its helping absolutely no one if you faint from the lack of sleep."

"If I promise I'm gonna sleep,will you go to bed too,bug?"

"Yes, I promise."She smiled.

"Alright then."he sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"Good night bug"He said as he got up and placed a lingering kiss on top of her head.

"Night"

Elena walked out of his room, closing the door softly behind her. But instead of going to her own room,she waltzed over to Nick's.

She creeped the door open to see if he was sleeping,but much to her surprise a phone was in his hands, lighting up the dark room.

"Hey there, shouldn't you be sleeping?"he asked,setting his phone aside and turning on the lamp on his night stand.

"I came here to sleep"

"You have your own room,you baby"he teased.

He got a glare in return. He knew damn well that his little sister loved sleeping with them,as it was simply making her feel safer than she already was. And Nick, being the oldest,was her favorite cuddle buddy,apart from Ethan of course.

"I'm kidding,come here, kid"he lifted the covers so she could get under them.

Immediately she cuddled into him,turned towards his chest,witch had bandage wrapped around it from the accident that happened 3 days ago.

She rested her hand on the bandage lightly,tracing it with her finger.

"Why do you think he hates us so much?"

"I have no idea, darling.I don't think I wanna know either,"His hand was combing through her hair,sending her to a sleepy state.

"Don't do that,I wana talk"She knew that if he continued to brush her hair,she would fall asleep.

"I want you to fall asleep,you need it."

"No"She dragged out the word, already half asleep.

"Darling you know you need to sleep,we can talk in the morning.."

"Do you think Chris will try to get Keith at the court..?"

"I hope not,baby"

"And if he does?"

"Then we will make sure he doesn't get him,and that Keith comes home with us."

_________________________________

A chapter little longer than usual.What do you think?