ch 82:"Got hit with a rock"

Third-person POV

Chris was pissed off. He angrily turned on his heel and walked off. The boys and Elena started to walk towards the car but were stopped when Hayden toppled over and held the back of his head.

"What the"Lucas stopped mid-sentence when he saw a rock laying on the ground few feet away from Hayden, and Chris running away in the background.HE chunked a rock and it hit Hayden in the head!

"You ok?"Elena started to panic when she saw blood on Hayden's and witch was holding his head.

"Ya I'm fine, Lena. He didn't use a big rock."Hayden tried to assure her, but it didn't quite work after she saw the blood at the back of his head.

"I'll fix you up when we get home, let's go, "Lucas said and they continued their short walk to the car.

Hayden and Lucas sat up front, while Elena and Xander sat in the back. The ride home was silent,except for the small, quiet snores that came from Elena, who managed to fall asleep on Xander's shoulder.

Soon the car pulled up to the driveway and the boys got out of the car, Xander holding a sleeping Elena in his arms.

As soon as they walked through the door they were met with all of the boys running towards them.

They asked what happened, and if Elena and Xander were okay. Elena because they didn't know that she was sleeping, and Xander because of everything that has happened in the last 24 hours.

Xander confirmed that he was okay and that Elena was just sleeping.

Damian took his sister from Xander's arms and took her upstairs, while Alex took Keith to his room to watch cartoons.

"What happened, "Nick asked when he noticed Hayden holding his right hand at the back of his head.

"Got hit with a rock" Hayden replied.

"how," Liam asked

Xander answered with one simple word "Chris"