ch 85:Good luck, boys

Third person's POV

Instead of taking Elena to her room, Damian decided it would probably be a better idea to take her to Ethan's room instead. As they both get whiny when they are sick. And its easier to have them in one room, than to be forced to run from one room to the other like a bunch of crazy dodos.

"Hey bud, you feeling better?" Damian asked as he walked inside the room Ethan was, with Diego cooling his forehead with a wet towel.

Damian only got a weak groan in response.

"She sick too?" Diego asked, implying to the half-asleep girl in Damian's arms.

"Yeah" Damian answered as he laid Elena down on a bed next to Ethan, who instinctively wrapped her in his embrace and cuddled her like a teddy bear.

"How did they even get sick?" Diego questioned.

"Elena probably got it from Keith, poor kid is also sick," Damian answered.

"Oh, "

Damian was about to start a new conversation when there was a weak groan from Elena and her hand flew to her mouth.

Diego immediately jumped and held a trash can in the air next to the side of the bed Elena was on.
He also scooped her hair up as she threw up.

After she stopped gaging Diego moved the trash can and released her hair.

"You okay?" Ethan asked as he rubbed her back.

"I feel disgusting" she mumbled and turned her face towards Ethan's chest, burying it in his black t-shirt.

"Ok, Diego, seems like our shift is over," Damian said.

You see, the twins got sick quite often, so the boys had a system. They each had shifts to take turns in taking care of the twins. As they were quite a handful to take care of.

"We will see you guys later, okay?" Diego said as he brushed his hand through Elena's hair.

"Yea, we will see you at lunch," Damian added as he rubbed Ethan's back.

They got two weak, quiet 'bye's in response and they had left the room. Leaving the twins alone.

"You okay?"Ethan asked as he realised his sister was getting pale.

" mhsjsmmm" She mumbled into his shirt as she continued to curl up and cuddle into him.

"I did not understand a word you just said" He spoke, his voice sounded raspy and tired.

"M' fine, now shhh, I'm sleeping," She said, now lifting her head up so he could actually understand what she was saying.

Ethan sighed and pulled out his phone, his sickness making it uncomfortable to sleep, one of his hands was typing and going through his phone and other was brushing through Elena's hair, and occasionally rubbing her back.