ch 103:Store incident

☝️☝️ Thank you for following my insta page!If any of you want a shout-out follow my wattpad insta,@ is in the recent A/N. Enjoy the chapter!

Third person's POV

"Can someone go to the store?"Xander called out from the living room.

"I'll go,I could grab Keith some new clothes as well."Elena vlountered.

"I'm coming,you are not going alone."Ethan appeared from around the corner.

She made a humming sound and Xander passed them money.

Stuffing it into her pocket,her and Ethan made their way to the hallway to get their shoes on.

Once they did Ethan opened the door.

"See ya soon!"Elena shouted as she walked out.

~~~~~{at the store}~~~~~

"You get the milk and the eggs and I'll get the fruit!" Elena called after Ethan and he gave her a thumbs up.

She was putting some apples in her bag when she heard a whistle behind her.

She ignored it, but then heard a voice.

"Damn, mind giving me your number baby?"

She turned around rather irritability and saw a guy around her age, maybe a year or two older.

She rolled her eyes and turned back to her paper bag when she saw Ethan out of the corner of her eye...

"What did you just say to my sister?!" He asked, speed walking to the guy.

"Calm down, it's not a big deal. Let me handle it." Elena said, stepping in front of her brother.

"What? No! Are you crazy?"

"Just let me deal with it, you'd end up in prison or something." Elena said. Ethan just grunted and left the scene, standing bit far behind.

"Little Missy is standing up for herself, huh?" The guy smirked.
Elena walked closer to him, gently grabbing him by his collar and getting his face closer to hers.

"Getting straight to the point? I like that..." He said, leaning in for the kiss, but it never came.
Instead, Elena kicked him in a not-very-pleasant place with her knee.

"You... Fucking... Bitch!" He grunted, bending over in pain.
Elena shrugged and turned around to find Ethan, leaving the guy there, panting.

"Didn't know you would do such thing little sis."Ethan swung his arm around her shoulder.

"One, we're twins. And two
I can't afford being damsel in distress anymore."