119: Do not close your eyes

Third person's POV
_________________________________

Mason tasted blood and the red liquid spattered everywhere, shining on the ground.

One down.

He was about to head on the next one when he was attacked from the back.

The wolf was on his back and instead of biting his neck it grabbed Mason's ear, tearing the tip of it.

Mason was quick to react and easily rolled to the side and ended up on top of the rouge.

He quickly dug his fangs into the rival wolf's neck, killing it instantly.

Colton and Alex teamed up, Alex grabbed the legs of a wolf while Colton grabbed it's neck and thew it into a nearby tree.

The hit killed the wolf instantly.
________________________________

The brothers were almost there, they could smell the reek Chris brought everywhere he went.

"Alright, everyone, if you encounter rouges, kill them on the spot, we're not here for the fight, we came to get our little sister, and hopefully, our parents." Nick said. "We're splitting up, me and hayden are going to look for Chris and Elena, the rest of you scout out the house and try to find our parents, okay?" He continued.

"What if we don't find them?" Liam asked.

"Or they're...you know...dead?" Leo added.

"Then re-group, find us and we stay together. We're not loosing anyone else."

"Got it."
_________________________________

At this point, Elena was ready to die.

She was in the freezer for at least 10 hours. She was sure she was gonna freeze to death.

Her whole body ached, and the cold was making her slowly go numb.

She hoped her brothers knew her location, she wasn't ready to die. Not like this. And not because of Chris.

If she learned anything from the movies she watched, it was; do not close your eyes.

She made herself a promise - she would not close them, not until she saw a member of her family again.