ch 35: Bedroom changes

Nick POV

(Continue from the last chapter)

Later that day

We are all now in the living room,talking.About everything.This time Elena is with us.She is under the blanket,cuddled into me,i have one of my arms around her little frame.

"So..he came,did something..and you're back to normal?"Alex

"Yes.I have no idea what happened,or what he did"I said.

"Well..we need to do something to prevent him from getting in,he could of taken Elena again."Damian said and that made elena shuder.

"What can we do?"Leo

"We need to always be with someone.No one is being alone anymore.We will sleep in rooms of four,just to be safe."Xander said and everyone nodded.

"Now that we are talking about  rooms,we should get to bed, its getting really late."Liam said.

"Right..Leo,liam,Mason and Colton,in one room.Damian Diego,Lucas and Alex you guys together.And,Hayden,Nick         Elena Ethan and I in the last room.Everyone go get ready and go to bed."Xander said.Everyone nodded and parted their ways.

Twenty minutes later everyone was ready for bed.We moved the beds depending in room you are in.

I got in my,Xander's, Hayden's, Elena's and Ethan's room.

Ethan,Xander and Hayden all have their own beds,and Elena is with me on the king sized bed.

"I'll go say goodnight to everyone,I'll be right back."Elena said and exited the room.

Elena POV

I first went to Diego's, Damian's, Luca's and Mason's room.

*knock knock*

"hi"I said as i opend the door.

"Hey, what's up?"Diego said.

"Just came to say goodnight"I smiled.

I gave the boys kissed on cheek and left.

I then went to Alex's, Colton's,Leo's and Liam's room.

I did the same as i did in the last room.

I walked back over to room i was in and got inside.

I walked over to Ethan who was making his bed.

"Hey"

"Hey twinny"He greeted.

"Goodnight"I said, hugged him and went over to Hayden.

"Hi hey"

"Hey,baby girl"

"Goodnight"I said and kissed his cheek.

I walked over to Xander who was on his phone.

"Hi,X"

"Hey El"

"I came to say goodnight...soo... night"I smiled at him

He chuckled."Night kiddo"He kissed my head and i walked over to my and Nick's bed.

I got in and cuddled into Nick.I layed my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my small frame,making me feel protected.

"Night"He mumbled, kissing my head.

"Night"I whisperd and slowly drifted off.

---------------------------
guys!Im really out of ideas for this book.I.need.your.help!!!

If you have ANY ideas please comment.

Bye bye,my little cookies!