ch 41:Fight

Third person POV

Xander was charging at his uncle. He wasn't thinking straight. All he could focus on was defending Elena and harming his uncle as much as possible. He burried his claws in the enemy's flesh. Blood poured down his paws, but he didn't care. Then, he felt sharp pain on his neck. His neck was bitten. He was blinded by pain, and just as he saw his uncle was about to finish him off, he saw Nick rushing at his father. It was an intense battle. They were equal in strength, but Nick's will force was stronger.Mason and Hayden dragged Xander to safety and helped with his wounds. They weren't fatal, but they'd take time to heal. In the meantime, the fight between the two wolves was getting more intense. Both of them were injured, but they still kept on fighting.
"I can't stop now. If I do, he's gonna get them all" that went through Nick's mind about a hundred times. It was the only thing that kept him going.
After what felt like an eternity, Nick prevailed. He pushed his father down and knocked him out.

After he made sure that he broke his leg - so he cant folow them - Nick made his way - along with Xander, Mason and Hayden - to the little cleaning in the forest were the rest of their familly is.

When they reached the clearing Mason and Lucas took their older brother to the side and helped him with his wounds.

Nick walked over to his younger brother Damian whom was trying to comfort their little sister.
He was laying down,she was in between his front paws,her head turned into his chest, shaking in his embrace.
Nick layed down in front of Damian and watched Elena closely.

Her tiny body was shaking,her head nuzzled into Damian's chest,her body was curled up like a ball.Inside his head Nick frowed.

(this is just the position Damian was in,Elena was turned the other way and her head was facing his chest((and Damian's wolf is different colour check out the "I quit" 'chapter' and there is picture of everyone in their wolf forms)

He let out a deep whimper, catching Elena's attention.She looked up at him with her ocean blue eyes that matched his own.

He looked at her then at him self, suggesting for her to come.
She slowly got up and walked over to her big brother,but not before nuzzling Damian as if to say 'thank you'.He gave her a wolfish smile and walked over to the rest of boys.

Once she was close enough she layed down in between his front paws,the same way she did with Damian.He brought his head down and nuzzled her, trying to calm her frightened self down.

Half an hour later

Once she calmed down she walked over to were Xander was resting.A whimper escaped her lips when she saw him laying on the ground with his head down.She knew he was just resting and that he was awake,but it still pained her to know he was in pain.

She walked over to him a licked his nose to witch he opend his eyes and looked at her.

He gave her a small smile and then repositioned himself so she can lay comfortably next to him

He gave her a small smile and then repositioned himself so she can lay comfortably next to him.She snuggled up by his side and quickly fell into deep,much needed slumber.

She snuggled up by his side and quickly fell into deep,much needed slumber