Ch 50:Outside

Third person POV
Recap:

"Ok, horror move it is."Lucas said turning on the movie.

Twenty minutes into the movie there was a crash!

"Guys this is insane, the house is gonna collapse!" Elena said "I've got to try and go out."

She shuddered as she heard another crash and dust came down from the ceiling.

"Are you crazy? You can't go out there!" Diego said.

"I have to try" she said.

"Fine, but not alone."Mason added.

" But none of you can fit through!" Elena argued.

"Maybe we can find another way. Xander, didn't you say that there was another window here?" Ethan said.

"Yeah, but it's blocked by the closet and I don't know if we can move it." Xander replied.

"We're gonna try to give Diego and Elena enough time to get out then." Hayden said.

The closet was really heavy, but they managed to move it enough so Diego and Elena could pass.

Once outside,they shifted and Elena stayed underneath Diego, feeling safer.

Not too long after the shifted,they her vicious growl.As they turned around,as expected,there stood their uncle.

Diego snarled and snapped his jaw at him.In return his uncle only growled louder.

Diego pushed Elena, telling her to hide in the roots of a nearby tree.

Then he turned towards his uncle once again.This time stepping closer,his snarls only getting louder.

Once there was barely a meter in between them,he launched at him,his teeth going deep into his uncle's shoulder.

His uncle then twisted his head, biting into Diego's leg.He was luckily still holding his shoulder in tight grip, so his uncle's bite didn't come off as strong as he intended it to be.

After two more minutes of intense fighting,his uncle backed away.Diego didn't want him to get off that easily,but he had bigger worries on his mind.

Once his uncle was out of sight,he called out for Elena, telling her its safe now.They both shifted into their wolf forms, walking around the house to the front door.Just as the were about to turn the corner, something...or better said, someone, tackled Elena to the ground.She landed with a thud,that was followed by a scream,as she saw that it was her uncle's wolf, pinning her down.Diego luckily quickly jumped in action, sending his uncle unconscious,with one hit of a brick he found on the ground.

"You ok?"Diego asked,as he reached out his arm to Elena.

"Ya,im fine"She answered, taking his hand so he can pull her up.

"Alright then, let's get the basement door open,we need to get everyone out."Diego said as they made their way inside.

Everything was trashed. They walked over broken glass and furniture until they reached the basement door. It was blocked by a small closet. Diego -With Elena's help - removed the closet and opend the door for their family.

After everyone was out of the house, they waited for a cab to pick them up, as they will be staying at the hotel for a few days.

"Guys..."Elena said.

"I don't feel g-.."Her sentence was cut off as she collapsed.