ch 42:Tickle monsters!Help!

Elena POV

The whole fight with our dad happend two days ago,we are still in the forest.Xander is all better now.We are playing hide and seek with a twist.When seeker finds you,you can run and he has to touch you in order for you to be officially 'found'.
Its really fun.We are all running around.

Im currently hiding in a little space between three rocks.Two on the side and one at the top.It had just enough space for me to fit and stay completely hidden.

I could still hear and see everything that is happening.All the boys have been cought, Nick is the seeker.

I herd footsteps approach my hiding spot so i sucked in a breath and prepared for run.Just in case.

Only thing i could hear were footsteps and then a muzzle appeared at the entrance of my little hiding spot.
I quietly yelped and ran as soon as the muzzle lifted.

I herd running behind me and saw that Nick was hot on my tail.I picked up my speed snd swewed behind every tree i saw.At some poit it looked like i was winning...untill i bumped into someone.Lucas.

Nick cought up with us and instead of touching me and continuing to play he told Lucas to hold me down.I was confused untill his muzzle came in contact with my stomach.HE WAS TICKLING ME!

He started to move his nose up and down my belly making me laugh(As much as wolf can)

Then all of this turned into a new game.

'One person holds her and others take turns to tickle torture Elena'

I DID NOT like this game at all.

At first i thought only Nick is gonns tickle me.

BUT BOY WAS I WRONG.

They all took turns.It went:
Nick
Ethan
Leo
Diego
Mason
Liam
Damian
Lucas
Alex
Caleb
Xander

I have to get back at them somehow..But i dont know how?

Do you guys have any ideas?