Chapter 27 ↬ "I could use company."

Start from the beginning

"No, I–I just want to see my parents," she shrugged her shoulders, "I can live without knowing that kind of stuff."

The difference between Mia and Kara were profound– unlike Kara, her doppelgänger had set goals and tasks that she would make sure to carry out; she genuinely cared about people, never faked her feelings (she made it obvious that she didn't like Klaus) and knew herself well.

On the other hand; Kara was very mischievous and curious– she always had to know everything so she could figure out what to do. Kara was more short-tempered, despite Mia being a werewolf, and selfish.

"Actually– I do want to know some things," the werewolf sat down on the stump next to Klaus, bumping his butt and causing him to move over.

"This is an interview," Mia took a leaf and used it as a mic.

"You are not serious–"

"Mr.Mikaelson, how did you meet Kara? The evil vampire and pathological liar?"

Klaus let out a small breath, he forgot that Mia was stubborn too, "11th century. We moved onto their land and we met. Elijah and I both fell in love with her, but she chose me."

"Ew. Why– I mean, what happened next?"

"We were together for years before I finally purposed to her, but many things got in the way," Klaus grew annoyed at the old memory, "apparently I didn't give her enough because she found someone else to fall in love with. He was my younger brother."

"Ouch– what did you do after?" Mia scrunched up her nose. She was disgusted at the fact that Kara was with Klaus– even more disgusted because Kara looked like her and Mia imagined herself with Klaus.

"I killed everyone she ever cared about. She just turned into a vampire to be with Kol, so I daggered him and made sure she suffered forever."

Mia's breath shortened at the seriousness that approached Klaus's face. He wasn't over that event in his life and it became obvious to her that it was mistake to even pretend to Kara– she cleared her throat and asked another question.

"When will we be returning to Mystic Falls?"

"Soon," Klaus got up from the tree stump, "I want to go somewhere with you first. Ready?"

She jumped from her seat and let the leaf fall from her hand, "let's go get some pizza."

Kara was now in the heart of Italy, sitting down by herself at a small restaurant. She inhaled the smell of the food around her– vampires cannot taste much of food, yet it helps them satisfy the need to hunt. The girl already drank from multiple people on her way here, but she always had room for more.

"Mind if I sit here?"

Katherine winked as she pulled out the chair and sat down. Two evil girls together; despite their bad intentions, they never did anything unfortunate. They were always laid back whenever they saw each other.

"I could use company."

During the 60's when Kara was on her most worst behavior– murdering innocent people during the day and night, not even drinking them for blood– she met Katherine at a party venue.