internship [28]

||

"He will now see you."

*pop*

I gasp as the light pink bubble gum from the lollipop i was munching on pops and my face is smothered in pink adolescent

I gasp as the light pink bubble gum from the lollipop i was munching on pops and my face is smothered in pink adolescent. The plain looking woman grimaces slightly at the scene watching the girl get up with a sigh. Is this girl really worthy enough to intern here? What is he thinking?!

The woman thought with a look of disapproval as she escorted the teen girl through the door of her employers office.

I grumbled lightly trying to get the gum off my face as I sensed an unnatural heat throughout the room.

I didn't bother to greet the Pro hero right then in there and settled for peeling the gum off my face at an frustratingly slow pace. I had arrived at the agency nearly an hour and a half ago and had been confined to wait in that stupid waiting room for ages. As far as I was concerned, he deserved it.

Finally yanking the gum off my face, it lands on the shiny marble floor with a plop. Releasing an exasperated sigh, my Cyan eyes shift up to connect with the obviously irritated eyes of...

"Pleasure to be here, Endeavor."

I suppress the Cheshire grin threatening to take over my features with a mocking bow of my head.

"Pleasures all mine, Fumetsu. Please have a seat, I take it you already know my son, Todoroki." He states nodding his head toward a dual haired boy whom stood in behind one of the seats instead of sitting. I quirk a brow walking forward to stand beside the boy, not once sparing him a glance as I rested my elbows on the head of the plush seat instead of sitting. "Who doesn't know the Canadian flag."
I reply with a raised brow. Me and Todoroki haven't really spoken to one another since we were up on the sky scraper. He was pretty distant from everyone up until the sports festival when him and Izuku duked it out. After that I noticed a small change in him. Whenever he was around people, he resembled an awkward antisocial child; much like Izuku had been when he conjured the balls to talk to me. I shook my head lightly dismissing the thoughts, Not my problem. I'm only here cause his Dads apparently the second strongest.

A look of annoyance flashes through the heroes  eyes but he maintained his temper. There was a reason why he requested the girl. An image of the number one hero appearing on the area to personally escort and carry the girl off during her match with the explosion kid played clearly in his mind. The only reason for All Might himself to intervene in a battle is if it was under life or death circumstances. The flaming heroes eye shifted up slight to her odd horns where a metallic head band was clasped to them. That's a power limiter. Pro heroes used it for training whenever we had to fight against a hero.

Endeavor certainly didn't forget how the girl managed to get through almost the entirety of the tournament without using her quirk. 
"There are many reasons as to why I requested you for my agency but for now, I will gauge your abilities along with my son by having you spar against  one another."

|BNHA| Hiraeth On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara