Threatened [73]

||

"Alright, is everyone here!" Iida spoke loudly, counting the number of his classmates on the bus. One of the girls was missing.

"Ahh, We're missing Fumetsu-chan?" Ochaco answered looking out the window as she searched for the horned female. As if on cue, said girl got on the bus.

"Ahh gomen, I was caught up with something."  I murmured swiftly.

"What the, I woke all of the girls up we were supposed to leave ten minutes ago!" Momo chastised but I waved her off. "Yeah, yeah."
Turning my head to the side, I kicked Aizawa's sleeping form causing the man to jolt awake slightly. "Wake up Eraser, I'm here now."

Aizawa groaned slightly and sat up more straight, "We were supposed to leave ten minutes ago."

"I'm aware. I was, caught up with something." I excused. Aizawa narrowed his eyes slightly, looking the pinkette up and down. Why is she wearing such heavy clothing today... He thought as she was wearing the schools uniform jacket which she used always refuse to wear, her hands jammed into the pockets of it lazily. Not only that, she's also been spending some time with Midoriya...After a few seconds, Aizawa grunted deciding to think about it later. Not the first time she's been late. They were behind schedule as it was and Aizawa would address it later. "Yeah, Yeah, find a seat we got a long ways to go."

I blinked at Aizawa's indifference to my tardiness and glanced toward the crowded as usual bus. My eyes clashed with a certain ash blondes crimson ones and I took notice of the empty spot next to him.

An annoyed expression overcame Bakugou's face as he saw Fumetsu's eyes land on the empty spot next to him. Knowing the usual routine they had whenever the class had a trip somewhere, Bakugou would usually put his leg up on the spot in hopes of the girl not sitting with him but of course she always managed to slither under his leg and claim the spot.
It was usually an amusing sight to see and Sero snickered at the males discomfort knowing what was to come. 3...2...1

Bakugou expected to hear the usual "Darling!" but was completely taken back. Despite having made eye contact with him, she had completely disregarded him as if he was some extra, her eyes landing on Todoroki. Said male was resting his head against the window waiting for the bus to take off but his brows furrowed feeling the weight of someone sitting next to him.

"You."

"Me." I replied with the same nonchalant tone. I felt someone glaring at me from behind and I glanced to see Bakugou with a glare. I blinked gazing at Bakugou's obviously irritated features before switching my attention back to Todoroki whom was curious as to why I sat with him. It had been a few days since he had been this close to her as the last time they were together...

Shoto suppressed the heat that threatened to surface in his cheeks, secretly using his quirk to cool his face. If we hadn't stopped, would it have really gone that far...Shoto's eyes lidded as he glanced at the girl beside him who seemed to be deep in thought."You seem troubled. You're not all over him today." He assessed calmly.

"I'm not obligated to be on his ass everyday." I answered with the same tone, my eyes staring ahead boredly. Shoto's eyes shifted the girl, curiosity spiking in his eyes. "I assume something happened." He deducted but i slumped down slightly, crossing my arms. "A lot of things happened."

Shoto involuntarily smirked as the female was referring to their intense moment shared not to long ago. Truthfully, he thought she'd avoid him or forget about it like most normal girls would do but of course Fumetsu managed to catch him off guard. "I guess we do need to discuss what happened between us." Shoto murmured, keeping his voice to a minimum between the rest of the chatter that happened on the bus.