Pudding?[37]

||

Drip

"I'm...h" I mutter but cut myself off as my eyes narrow in nostalgia. Taking a step forward, I ignore the familiar wetness seeping into my sock from the spots of blood on the floor.

Unlike before, I didn't need to follow the trail of blood to the open door way of the bathroom.
Without hesitation, I pushed the door opened, my hollow cyan eyes staring emptily at the same scene. Why...why was I seeing this again...

Drip

"This isn't real." I murmured. I wasn't gonna fall into the trap and be forced to relive my past demons once more. I didn't have the time for this.

I stared at the the blood stained water that surrounded the woman in the tub, eyes flitting to the rectangular blade laying inches below her lifeless hand on the floor.

My breath hitches as the woman's eyes suddenly shoot open, and I stumble back, my spine crashing into the hall wall behind me. Fear and confusion rioted my being as the woman whom was once my mothers head eerily turned, her eyes empty. Dead. "You're home..." I went bug eyed as she suddenly pushed herself up from the tub as if there wasn't a gaping slit in her arm. Like something out of a horror film, she took a step towards me and I wasted no time in hightailing ass back to where I came. Why the hell is this happening?! I thought in panic as I bolted to the door of the small apartment of the vicinity me and my mother were kept in 2 months after I was deemed, "a good girl."

My hands tug on the knob of the door, trying to pry the thing open but it wouldn't budge. The sound of wet footsteps suddenly echoed behind me making me stiffen. I didn't need to turn around to start near damn twisting and yanking at the door knob as if my life depended on it. "Wake up. Wake up! Wake up!" I repeated over and over, my annoyed tone now urgent as if my outside self would some how hear my begging.

I froze as a chill ran up my spine, the air around me thickening. "Hana." As if on cue the door swished open and a blood curling screech ripped from my throat as I was harshly shoved into the darkness past the door.

My lids shut for a millisecond and reopened to find myself looking through glass, a greenish light blue liquid the color of my eyes surrounding me. I seemed to be in a large test tube encased in darkness, the only source of light being the glowing liquid I was subsided in. W-where am...I.

My hand slowly rose up to touch the glass, fingers gliding against the cool surface. Once again, I blinked and fear clogged my throat as the outlined face of my drenched blood mother. Flailing my arms, I kicked my legs in an attempt to distance myself from the glass but it was futile as she slowly raised up her hand, pressing it to screen. Eyes stilling, my pupils zone in on the cracks that resounded from where her hand touched. No... And just like that the Tube broke.

"Fumetsu!"

My eyes snapped open, in pure terror, pupils darting around the room I was now in thinking I was sleep trapped in that nightmare. "Calm down, calm down it's me!" A voice cried out steadying me only to make me realize that I had been trembling . Scanning my surroundings, I take in the medium sized room, red flailing curtains pushed aside to let bright warm light seep through. And what appeared to be a black punching bag suspended in the corner. "Fumetsu...?"

The startled girls eyes finally connected with his worried ones. "K-Kiri..." The teen mumbles as If unsure of her own words. The red head nodded, his brows knitted together in concern as he observed the girls facial expression. In the time that he had come to know the pinkette,not once had he ever seen her look so genuinely shaken up and...terrified....He thought taken aback.