Welcome to the Friendzone [64]

||

Kirishima fumes as he stared in the direction the cold male had walked off too. "I'm fine, Puddin." Came her calm voice that only managed to confuse him further.

Fumetsu's breath hitched as for the first time, Kirishima Eijirou was glaring at her. "It's not fine. You're lucky it was me and not Bakugou! Otherwise, you and I both know he  would've blown a casket if he saw what Todoroki had did. Literally."

"It didn't hurt..." I try to reason but I freeze as he takes my healed hand in his, displaying it between the both of us. "It doesn't matter if it hurt you or not, a man doesn't lay a finger on his lady like that!"

Kirishima's eye twitched as the girl merely smiled and started tugging him out of the dorms. "Fumetsu I'm serious-"

"Urusei." The girl hummed lightly over her shoulders and he followed begrudgingly around the back of the dorms building. His brows furrowed as she pulled him into the woods. Kami don't tell me she's going to murder me... The boy thought as they trekked Through the terrain, a destination in the pinkettes mind.

His jaw nearly dropped as they entered a small clearing and in front of it a sparking lake.

"Ne ne you like it? I found it the other day." The horned girl yipped, letting go of his hands and twirling. Kirishima froze at the carefree grin on her face. It was first time he had ever seen her look so happy over something as small as a lake. She'll sure get a kick out of the beach trip... He thought.

"Isn't it just beautiful Puddin!"

Kirishima couldn't help the small frown etching onto his face as he stepped forward but froze comically as she leaned into the chilling water. A splash greeted his ears as he scrambled to the edge of the pond. The boy screeched as s hand shot out and grabbed onto his ankles, pulling in him.

He arose up a minute later, spluttering water as the pinkette cackled devilishly.

"F-fumetsu!" He stammered, teeth clattering against one another as he tried to adjust to the drastic change of body temperature.

"There, now you're all cooled down."

Kirishima sweat dropped as the girl dunked her head underwater before floating idly on her back beside his soaked form.