Its ok [60]

My eyes snap open, blinded by the bright lights and white ceiling. Raising my hand slightly, my mouth parts as my skin was back to its creamy paleness. I'm back... Sitting up slightly, my hand reaches up to my head and my fingers graze cold metal.

"It's new."

My eyes snap to the side connecting with my guardians.

"E-eras-"

"Congratulations human, you get to be apart of the prophecy!"

"Go...men..."

I remember...

"What you did to that villain was inhumane."

"And I'd do it again."

I clutched my head, hissing in pain.

"What do you remember...?" Aizawas voice spoke softly.

"I remember..." I started as bits and pieces of when I had lost control cane back to me.

"being up on the mountain with Izuku and....Killing the villiain..."

"No no ! STOP PLEAS-AGH-"

"I remember him begging for his life...as I-" My hands flew up to my mouth and Immediately a small waste basket is ushered into my hands.

Aizawa watched idly as the teen emptied the contents of her stomach, releasing a shaky sigh. He could see the wheels turning in her head, realizing the carnage she has caused.
"...I...a-ate a human alive..." She whispered out as if the words she spoke were poison. Setting the basket aside back on the ground, the pinkette focused her eyes on her lap.

"...I tried to attack All Might...a-and..."

Aizawa's eyes widened as the girls head shifted up, tears moistening her cyan orbs. "I nearly killed you..." and just like that...for the first time in a long time, I felt a tear stream down my face.

"Lets go home, little Monster."

"Gomen...Gomen..." The Horned girl mumbled over and over until large hands cupped the back of her head and her face was guided into her guardians embrace.

"It's ok Hana..."

"G-Gomen

"G-Gomen...gomen...gomen..." The girls cracked voice muffled into his shoulder causing Aizawa's eyes to falter in empathy.

It was in that moment I knew...how much of a monster I really was...

A sob racked my being as I began to crumble in on myself. Aizawa's eyes saddened as Fumetsu melted into a fit of muffled sobs onto his lap, his callused hands softly caressing the young girls head as if she were a mere child.