The Big Three [80]

|The Next Day|

Now that Midoriya has returned let's formally talk about internships."

"These people have made time off from their busy schedules to talk to you all; so please hear what they have to say. They are ranked among the top U.A students. They are also known as the big three." Aizawa introduced.

"Oh my god, I love your horns!" A periwinkle haired girl suddenly appeared in front of Mina's desk with stars in her eyes. Her orbs then shifted to me and her expression brightened. "You must be Fumetsu, Aizawa's told me so much about you! Wow your horns are so pretty!" She suddenly appeared in front of my desk, in awe at my facial features just as she was with Mina's.

"I can't wait to be your senpai!" Neijire grinned as Fumetsu cocked her head curiously at the young girls words. "Senpai?" Fumetsu muttered causing the periwinkle haired girls eyes to widen. "Heh. Mr. Aizawa didn't tell you?"

"Don't be surprised, he doesn't tell me a lot of things." I uttered sharply as my eyes snapped to Aizawa's stiff form wondering what this human was talking about.

"Well if you're done, would you three mind giving us a basic introduction of yourselves." Aizawa interjected quickly causing the third year to pout. But before she went back to the front she leaned in close to me with her hand hiding her mouth. "Don't worry, it's nothing bad! Its just about the internships."

Pushing herself up, she walked back to the fron where the two other stood. "Lets start with Amakiji." Aizawa pointed at a brooding black haired human.

After a few moments, the black haired guy with pointy ears started glaring at us all, the atmosphere in the room shifting. After another few seconds, he started muttering someone about potatoes and their bodies being human. Suddenly, he turned around and placed his forehead on the board.

"I wanna go home." He states bluntly.

Mood. I thought in silent agreement.

Neijiro giggled at her teammates behavior, "That Guys Tamaki Amikiji, the chicken and I'm Neijiro Hadou!" She said ushering toward the shy male. "We've come today because we were asked to talk about our internships. She started to give information, but her attention shifted once she saw Shouji."

Like the air head she was, she started calling out many of the people with odd physical attributes in the class, getting off topic.
Thankfully, the tintin faced guy interrupted causing Neijiro to purse her lips.

"THE JOURNEY AHEAD!?-" The guy placed his hand on his ear waiting for some response. The room remained silent in confusion.

"Is he broken or something?" I inquired thoughtfully.

After that he tried once more, but failed.  This time he actually observed our faces of confusion making him mutter some words to himself. I quirked a brow at his next outburst, the class having flabbergasted looks.

"How would you all like to team up...and fight against me!"

I perked up at the mention of fighting, a devilish smirk on my features. Neijiro observed Fumetsu's expression, her head tilting slightly. Her mentor had told her that Fumetsu Hana would be one of the few girls in class to intern at the agency she worked at. Neijiro was confused as to why the girl wouldn't go back to Endeavor's agency but Aizawa had merely mentioned it being better for Fumetsu. She briefly thought back to the time when she was easedropping on her mentor and Aizawa talking about said girl.

"She needs more women in her life. Someone like you and Nejire. This internship could be good for her."

Nejire shook her head with a smile deciding to tune back into reality.