Calvery Battle [21]

Thinking about making this fumetsus theme song...does it fit her? recommend some theme song suggestions like Izanamis theme song
||

"The top 42 from this qualifying round will move on! But for those of you who placed lower, don't worry! We've prepared other opportunities for you to shine!" Midnight announced.

"And now the real fun is about to begin. This is a chance to really put yourself into the spot light so give it your all! Let's see what we have in store for you next."

Looking up at the projection, I cock my head.
"Calvary battle." I mumble in confusion. Human activities weren't exactly my specialty so don't blame me for not exactly know what the hell a 'Calvary Battle' actually was.

"Allow me to explain. The participants will form a team of two to four people. The rules are basically the same as your typical Calvary game but with  one twist." Midnights voice trails off.

"Each player has been assigned a point value based on the results of the obstacle course." She explains further about the point system till her next words cause my brows to quirk in surprise. "And the points assigned to the first place contestant is....TEN MILLION!"

"Damn it now you're gonna have all the fun." I whine. "Should've never helped you." I grumble ignoring the cowering boy as everyone visualized a target on his head except for me.

Midnight goes into explain some more about the game but I tune her out having heard enough, looking around for my darling.

"Start!"

"Darling!" I yip, leaving Izuku in the dust and latching onto said blonde. As usual, he mushes my animated face off and turns his back to me. "The hell do you want Shit-su." His annoyed eyes searching for a fourth teammate. He had already recruited Kirishima and Sero.

Like a toddler, I move in front of his line of vision hopping up and down lightly on the heels of my feet. "Ne ne, what are you doing searching for a fourth when you already have me D-"

"Fuck off, your freaky quirks practically useless in this activity." He growls continuing to search over my head before walking forward. Pursuing my lips, I place my hands on his chest and animatedly try to stop him. "But darling I have other uses. I c-"

I gasp as he shoved me harshly out of the way, grabbing the back collar of someone else. "E-eh?" The pink skinned girl says in surprise our jaws both dropping. "You're joining my team pinky."

"I-i mean yeah sure? Who else i- w-wait you don't have to be so rough geez!" The girl barked with a sweat drop as the blonde begins dragging her off. "But darling what about m-"

I flinch slightly as he doesn't even turn his head to look at me but his voice was loud and clear.
"Not my damn problem, go ask Deku to fucking join, I don't need you to win some stupid game unlike Deku."

My eyes falter slightly and a twinge of something pricked at his words. But just as the feeling came, it was gone in a instant. He had insulted me plenty times before so I didn't understand why it affected me that time. A thin line etched onto my lips, I watched as the pink skinned girl threw me a sympathetic look over her shoulder. Mina didn't exactly know what to say. She was aware the pink haired girl and the boy had a rather peculiar relationship and it wasn't no secret in class A that the blonde didn't return the girls affection. No matter how mean the boy was, she always simply grinned, seeming to like his detest. She wasn't sure if what she had just witnessed was a normal occurrence between the two but as she looked over her shoulder; she could've sworn she caught the briefest of traces of...she looked almost hurt...

"Hey Bakugou are you sure it's cool to talk to your friend like that? I mean she's still a girl..."

The boy raised a brow as they arrived back at their group. Barely sparing a glance, he saw the girl was exactly where he expected her. With Deku. "There's nothing feminine about her." He stated boredly. Kirishima gave a disapproving sigh, "No offense or anything Mina, but why'd you kick Fumetsu off the team dude? She's pretty strong without her quirk?"