Selfless [44]

||
All Might had one foot on Bakugou's back while dangling Midoriya by his arm. "If they had collaborated from the start, I have no doubt that her power combined with theirs would've granted them their escape...

"Cooperation was the perfect prerequisite of this exam. Sadly, if you had did that from the start, you might've actually had a chance, All three of you."

Bakugou struggled to stand up but All Might stomped his body into the ground."Dammit!" Izuku cursed as he tried to break free of the hero's grip but he just threw the teen to the side. "Using your maximum power to repel me away while slipping off the escape gate. It wasn't a terrible strategy all things considered but this is over." All Might declared.

"Shut up!!" He opened his palm and sent an explosion at All Might, getting up and grabbing Midoriya. "I don't like the idea of running but with the crap we're in, this is our last shot!" He said reeling the boy back.
"W-wai-"

"NOW DIE!" Midoriya was sent flying toward the gate.

"New Hampshire..." All Might charged at Izuku

"SMASH!"

He slammed his body into his back causing Izuku to hit the ground harshly and roll onto the rocky surface. "My, my, how naive heroes!!"

"The bracer is to fire off my maximum power with no risk, but I see I was wrong." Bakugou said charging at him. "There was no way I could ever beat you without taking risks!" Bakugou held his hands out despite his arms pain, sending a gigantic explosion. "Go, Deku!! Be useful you damn nerd!"

Izuku struggled despite the awful pain in his back with blurred vision. However, his breath hitched as the pain grew unbearable causing him to trip and fall. But...before he crashed to the ground, hands caught him. Looking up, his green eyes widened meeting cyan.

My cyan eyes were zoned in on All Might and Bakugou. Even after all that...my darling was still fighting. Izuku was still fighting.

"Y-you..." Izuku stuttered.

"Would you for once stop and get over your blasted obsession with kaa-Chan?! That's why we can all never have a proper conversation!! You two can never think of anyone other than yourselves!"

"And here I was admonishing you for being a coward.."  I breathed out. The air around the horned girl shifted.

Izuku froze as his eyes shifting to the hands of the pinkette. "F-fumetsu-Chan...your skin..."

"Get...Darling..." She muttered. He sharply inhaled at the sight of her eyes.

Bakugou's conscious was going in and out as he bit harshly on the hand that pinned his head to the ground. "Go...run to the exit." All Might looked at the stubborn blonde sadly but he tensed as his head snapped up to be met with a red skinned fist.

The attack sent the hero skidding back off the boy a few meters in shock. I staggered back slightly from the force as I fell to my knees, my left foot still not fully regenerated.

Kill
Kill
Kill
Kill
Kill

"U...Urusei." I hissed as whispers sounded in my head. I saw a reflection of myself in the glass on the ground to see my transformation had stopped. The only parts of my body devoured by red were my arms.  I inhaled sharply at the stunning red pupils of my eyes. Different from when my quirk was activated.