Let me go [78]

Play the song *_*
||

Bakugou was paralyzed as his crimson hues stared into her stern cyan ones. Despite her words being so in character for her, Bakugou could tell this was different. His brain formulated no thoughts other than to register that he was shocked.

"And you are home for me."  She added.

"I saw what they did to you. What your father did to you...and Bakugou reminds you of him doesn't he...thats why you can't let go of him."

"That's why he's your darling..."

"That's why you're my darling...and deep down I know you love me too...but it's not good for me, because you just loved how much I loved you."

Bakugou still couldn't form words, still speechless. My eyes faltered as I took a step  toward him knowing that this was long overdue. I bit my bottom lip trying to contain, overflown with tons of emotions as I conjured up my next few words. Clenching my fists, I felt my nails pierce my palm.

"And I'm tired of it. I know Im worth more than that and I deserve better. I'm not coming back this time."

"Not my damn problem,  go ask Deku to fucking join, I don't need you to win some stupid game unlike Deku."
||
"Give me your worst darling."
||
"Shut up freak!"
||
"Don't be a dumbass."

"That's why...I have to let you go. I have to let you go, Darling..."

And with that, I went to walk past him but his hand gripped my wrist. "Hana wa—"

"Let me go." I demanded icily.

Bakugou's eyes widened as it felt like concrete drying on his chest. It was as if everything turned against him. From failing the exams, to getting put on house arrest, and now losing her...no...she can't be serious...

"Darling!"

"Let me go..." Bakugou's jaw clenched at her tone and just like that, his fingers slipped from her wrist. With each step she took from him, Bakugou felt a part of him implode until she was gone, leaving him alone in the hallway.
Sadness drained through him rather than skating across his skin. His hand began to shake until he clenched them tightly. In that moment, Bakugou had felt like the biggest fool in the world. You wanna know why?

I'm sure you've heard of the saying, "You don't know how much you miss something till it's gone." Well that was how Katsuki Bakugou felt.
Bakugou refused to look away from the direction she went in, hoping she'd come back around that corner and tackle him into an affectionate hug.

"Ne darling, I can't believe you fell for that!" He hoped she'd say but she didn't. She didn't come back. Even as his lips trembled and his shoulders heaved with emotion, he still held faith until a lone tear traces down his cheek. Why can't I stop...His hands clenched into shaky fists, in a desperate battle against grief. Please...come back... But his mental prayer was in vain as his own sorrow drove him to his knees and his determined gaze fell. They both had been unaware, a pair of tired charcoal eyes belonging to a certain shaggy haired teacher that had seen everything. Releasing a sigh, the adult male left the ash blonde to his solitude knowing it was best to leave them both alone.

It's for the best...

I managed to keep my calm composure all the way till I reached my room, shutting the door behind me. It was then my knees fell weak and I let myself crumble to the floor.

For five years...I've loved...

I didn't know why I was so sad. It wasn't as if i would never see him again. We'd still be in the same class, apart of the same group of friends. But then again, I guess that's what made it hard. Who knew this would be so hard...Man human emotions really do suck...

The muscles of my chin began to tremble and I looked toward my window, hoping the moons rays would sooth this odd ache in my chest but it didn't. It was then tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down my face. There was a static in my head as I pressed my head to the cold polished wood of the floor. Why...is it that I can't stop... Even as I press my hand against the floor, it shakes. It trembles. It's raw, everything, raw tears, raw emotions. I thought I'd feel better after this. That's some weight would be lifted off my shoulders but I only felt like pure shit.

I can't stop...

And it seemed the only thing that the two toxic lovers could think that night as salty drops fell from their faces.

Why can't I stop crying...

||~Author-SamaCrying in the club

||
~Author-Sama
Crying in the club...I'm in the club.
Why do you think they're crying? You'd think letting go of something so toxic you'd feel a weight taken off your chest or something?
Fumetsu going on a hot girl summer

Warning I half ass revised these I'll revise more in the morning