What up Danger [59]

I've had this song on replay for 5 hours now I think it goes well with fumetsu. Yay another fumetsu theme song to add to the collection
||

Kirishima's eyes brightened in relief as he practically scrambled to the figure and scooped the girl into an embrace.

"What...are you doing here?" The girl mumbled causing his brows to furrow as he gently forced her to standup with him.

"I came to get you!"

"Get...me...why...?" She uttered in confusion.
"What do you mean why? To bring you back, your demon form has control over you right now, dont  you know where you are?!" He pleaded cupping her face but her expression was vacant and confused.

"I am...home.."

Kirishima stiffened at her response. "No...no..."

"She's not locked away human."

"If she wasn't so weak, and corrupted by you vermin; she could take back control right here right now but she won't. "

Suddenly a familiar psychotic laughter rung throughout the void. "Damn it, shes back!" He gulped looking around. Not wanting to give the demon time, he hardened his hand and sliced the chain in half.  Grabbing her wrist, he tugged the girl along and they raced through the void.

He didn't dare look back as they seemed to be coming up upon some black glass looking wall but he took the risk and bull dozed right through. His ears popped as the glass shattered and the pair were both sliding down the edge of a tall lean building. Kirishima released a manly scream, gripping onto the dazed fumetsu. His eyes bulged out their sockets as they came closer to the drop of the building and he instinctively hardened his leg  smashed it into window causing them both to tumble through. He tried to gather his bearings but since the building was at an angle; he was rolling harshly and sliding down the floors once more to the other side of the building toward the glass window.

||

Looking for something to grab a hold, he gripped one of the office wires hanging from the ceiling for dear life. He managed to grab it just in time before he rolled right out of the broken window. His eyes snapped to the body of fumetsu sliding down and he reached out and caught her, using his quirk to bring her into his chest. "Are you ok?!" He shouted hurriedly but the girl merely nodded in confusion, their bodies hanging half way out of the building. He released a sigh of relief, resting his head against the leaned floor of the building. "I seriously can't believe destroyed skyscrapers is what goes on in your mind?!" He grumbled with a small comical tear peaking out his eye. He raised a brow as the girl shuffled around in his hold peeking over the edge to look down at the drop. For a second, he thought her masochistic tendencies would take over and she'd cannon ball right off but her next words made his face pale.

"...she's looking at us..."

"Huh..." He peeked over the edge for his eyes to connect with maniacal demonic red demon below on the street setting.

Walking up to the already destroyed skyscraper, the demon cast the pair a chesire grin before raising her fist and slamming it right into the bottom of the building. This minuscule action caused a near damn earth quake in the top half of the building and the top half  began to go timber.

"OH MY MAN?!?" Kirishima cried out hysterically as he scrambled, toward the other side of the building keeping a tight grip on fumetsus wrist.  He launched himself onto one of the many columns of the building, the weight of gravity now weighing down on them as he held onto Fumetsus dangling body. This would be so much easier if she was in her right mind?! He mentally thought as he glanced over the columns edge. He spied a tower crane just right below her. "This is gonna hurt..." He grumbled. Despite knowing her love for pain, he hardened his entire body and rolled off the column. Angling her body on his, he encased her in his arms as his back slammed right into the load jib. The red head wheezed for a good few seconds as he peaked down to see the still dazed as ever Fumetsu gazing up at him emptily. "Are you ok?" He asked again.