Punishment? [8]

||

"You sure do like to cause trouble don't you."

"Well you know I've always been one to please." I reply with a small smirk plopping my head back on the small couch to look at the man whom leaned against the kitchen wall. The man was tall and slender with messy messy shoulder length black hair tied into his low mom bun. It was the hairstyle he usual wore when he was stressed; me being the source of it. As usual he looked like he just rolled out of bed or well his sleeping bag.

I blink as a projector chip is tossed onto the small coffee table my feet were settled on. Suddenly a projection appears showing someone destroying the inside of some weird building. The figure was a blur in the footage, the camera barely able to catch the persons fast movements as they punched and kicked anything within reach that seemed important to the place they were in; ultimately damaging anything their fist or foot made contact with.

"What does this have to do with-"

"Wait it gets better." The man states as pink haired girl shut right up. It seemed this time the place was imploding and crashing down as the cameras view made a 180 degree turn, everything now upside down. All that showed was the entrance of the place where sunlight peak through the darkness of the place. Just when you thought the footage was done;at the last second right there in plain sight was a pink haired girl with horns sporting a devilish grin holding up her middle finger.

A comedic silence ran between the two as the teen adjusted her scarf averting her cyan eyes from the glare burrowing into the side of her skull form behind.

"Oh c'mon, I was just having a little funnn!" I excused with pursed lips as the man sighed in annoyance from behind. "What you did was completely unnecessary, destroying it from the outside is one thing but the inside? Really Hana? The repair crew said you messed the thing up so badly from the inside they're not even sure if they'll be able to repair it for next years contestants. Do you know how much money it's gonna cost to build a new one?!"

Crossing my arms I huff pushing myself up and walking past the man. "And it's not like anyone got hurt. If anything you should be thanking me." I said clasping my hands behind my back to give the man a sly smirk. "If it wasn't for me, that dumb looking human would've been smushed like an ant."

"Hana

"Hana." The man growled from behind me with twitching eyes as I frowned in annoyance at the usage of my first name. "I would've been more lenient if your intentions were pure but we both know you didn't wreck the inside of that robot for the boys sake."

"Ahhh guilty as charged again. Something like this is only fit to deserve punishment, don't you agree eraser?" I hum, my frown now turning into a sly grin.

The mans eyes narrowed as the girls orbs lit up at the mention of the word, a faraway look hidden within them. She always seemed to gain a strange glint in her eyes whenever it came to something gory or anything relating to pain. The sick thing about it was that it wasn't pain on others...but on herself. This was a common occurrence between the two, the teen would do something unnecessarily reckless that endangered herself which only ended up causing trouble for others, more so him. All for the purpose of being punished... for what, he didn't know...He thought deeply remembering the first time he had met the girl and taken her in his care.

"Are you here to punish me?"

"No...I'm here to save you."

"You're too late."

I await for the male to do something, some form of punishment for my actions but I frown as a large hand settles on my head between my two horns, ruffling my hair lightly. Looking up in confusion, my eyes widen a fraction at the strange look in his eye. A look my mother had once had the tendency to give me.

Disappointment...

Pity...

Warmth...

What was it?

"I swear you'll be the death of me some day kid." I yelp clutching my left horn as the male had flicked it rather harshly and walked pass me to his room. Reaching my hand up, I catch another projection chip with my other hand, looking at the male curiously. He gave me a small knowing grin before closing his door leaving me to my curiosity. Walking back into the living room I plop down on the couch, tossing the chip on the table in annoyance not even bothering to watch it. "Stupid eraser." I grumble as a weird feeling blossomed in my chest as I reached up touching the spot where his hand had been. An image of a woman  came to mind making me drop my hand limply. How ann-

"Greetings Young lady! I am here!"
My thoughts are cut of completely as All Mights face suddenly pops not even making me flinch. "Ahh this must be my letter?" I mumble in realization as I had nearly forgotten about the U.A exams. I've been so wrapped up with other matters I forgot to look into if I've been accepted or not.

"The truth is I didn't come to this town just to fight villains. In fact, you are looking at U.As newest instructor. And it brings me great honor to say you have passed the written exam and practical exam!"

My mouth parts at the new found information before I scooch forward now more interested in the projection. So the number one heroes gonna be an instructor? I thought with a small grin. I wonder if we'll ever get the chance to fight him?! I thought with a dreamy sigh thinking of the many bones one of his state punch's could break.

"In this exam, you see...we weren't only watching for villain points. Rescue points were also a factor here! You achieved 30 villain points and 30 rescue points earning you second place with 60 points!"

Rescue points?
I cock my head in confusion but recognition settles in as a video of the same boy I had encountered before popped up.

"I swear I'm not crazy she was just right here Jiro! An exotic beauty with horns I tell ya!" The boy said looking as if he were trying to convince a girl short black hair.

"Eh, beauty?" I mutter as the boy mimics horns with his two pointer fingers causing me to sweat drop.  The video pauses and All Might appears back on screen with a wide grin. "Due to your heroic acts we will let the charges of your brute actions against the robot go. I have heard a lot about you from Aizawa and I'd hate for for your talents to go to waste. Let this be a lesson learned and remember your actions not only impact you but those around you as well."

Reaching his hand out with the same mighty grin, " Congratulations Fumetsu Hana! You have been accepted into U.A Academy!"

My eyes light up at the information as I shoot up with a grin.

"Welcome to your Hero Academia!"

The projection then cut off leaving a small silence as I shook with joy. Numerous thoughts ran through my head as I took everything the hero had just said in. Only one thing came to mind...

"YES! I GET TO BE WITH MY DARLING!!"

||
~Author-sama

Q: How do you think she's gonna act with the others now that you see how she treated Ochaco?? Do you like fumetsu?

Rest asshured the story chapters will get longer and better