She-devil[26]

||

My eyes snap open and I look fully ahead. "You were out of it for longer than I expected."

"How long?" I ask, sitting up as my hand grazed the new metal head band connected to my horns. "Only a day, you missed the awarding of the sports festival." The shaggy haired male said, tossing me a bronze metal.
On reflex, I caught the cold metal with a inquisitive look. "Nene did I kill anyone? And where's my scarf?" I hum sticking my tongue out a little in focus as I try to get the flimsy necklace over my horns.

The teacher sweatdropped at the calm tone of the girls words. "No, All Might got to you in time and got you out of there before anyone could see you change. You're lucky powerloader had made two extra pairs just in case. You shouldn't be so reckless Fumetsu." He sighed as I pursed my lips with an annoyed sighed.

"It's not like any of you know what will happen if I go longer then six minutes without the damned thing on." I state. "We've been through this when we took you to nighteye. If we had been a second late in putting your headband Back on you would've potentially endangered everyone's life's in that stadium. Especially Bakugou." Aizawa didn't know much about what would happen if her 'transformation' was complete. All he knew was, there was a reason why the girl was where he had found her. And that if her skin turned completely red...destruction would happen. He would prevent the prophecy nighteye had foretold when he read the girl.

"you shouldn't have brought her here...this abomination...isn't meant to be here..."

"I couldn't just leave her to die. Tell me what you foresee. Who is she?"

"Once her flesh burns crimson...the ground will be littered with the liquid...blood...everywhere. This creature will be the downfall of heroes...I can't say for sure but you should've left her where you found her."

"Growing soft are we eraser." I teased swinging my legs over the bed feeling the males intense stare burning into the side of my skull. Pulled out of thought, the man sports a grim frown. "Relax would you, I won't harm any of your 'precious students'. Some of them are far to interesting to simply dispose of."

"Hana." He warned causing me to narrow my eyes. "Why the hell should I care what happens to you heroes, let alone you humans?" I question with a sharp edge in my tone. "What has your kind ever done for me?"

"If I remember my 'kind' were the ones that saved you."

An obnoxious snort slipped past my lips as I stretched my limbs lightly. "Oh please," I huffed going to walk away. "I was gutted, burned, skinned, touched and tortured in any way you humans can possibly fathom before you showed up; Tell me eraser?" I paused, opening the door of the room to leave before looking over my shoulder with a raised brow, a wicked grin settled into my face.

"Did you really save me?"

Aizawa's eyes faltered at the calm yet dark underlying tone of her words. He had never really known nor imagined what exactly the young girl had went through or why. All he knew was, it was his responsibility to make sure she never endured what she went through again.

The sound of the door closing made his shoulders slump slightly before running his rough hands through his hair. A memory of their first time meeting replaying.

"You...take...me home..."

The shaggy black haired male gently let go of the small creatures hand. After he had taken the young girl to see Nighteye, he had his doubts and he had taken the girl back to where he had found her; in an abandoned underground facility. It was a mission he had embarked on, something about illegal quirk experimenting. The last thing he expected to find was a young girl chained to a chair in the middle of a dusty dark room. Multiple Scratches were indented into the floor, a sign that the thing had tried to free itself but failed.