Strange turn of events [31]

Here's a little doodle I whipped up. You guys should really come up with ship names for shit-su and darling hmm how about shiting?no . Bakugou x fumetsu or hey do we got any Shoto x fumetsu shippers?(•~•') Shosu anyone?
||
The boys stiffened at the information in shock, even Shoto halted slightly in his attack to process the information. Izuku stared at the side of the girls face, looking between her and the assassin before taking a hesitant step back. T-that explains everything...why she acts the way she does when it comes to heroes...it's because Stain...Stain was her teacher?! And there's talk about the hero killer being with the league of villains...

My eyes faltered at the weary step the broccoli haired boy at took back and away from me. Betrayal. Pain. And Distrust all clouded his hues. For some reason...the way he looked at me...stung...

"Fumetsu-Chan...are you...the traitor?" Izuku asked hesitantly. His eyes stilled as she turned her head unanswering his question.

"Nows not the time, we need to hurry and get these two out of here." Todoroki looked at Iida and the other native hero. Of course he was just as taken back as the others of this newfound information regarding their horned classmate but now wasn't the time to address it.  He knew that the same thing was probably running through the other males heads.
Traitor...

However, he shook those anxious thoughts away. There was no way, Fumetsu could be a traitor but...first the league of villains and now another villain being familiar with her. The heterochromatic boy just couldn't wrap his mind around it.

"We'll draw his attention while half and half provides back up support!" I order, turning away from the cautious boy and walking past Shoto, briefly eyeing the knifes that were still in his arm. For a second I almost forgot about my bleeding arm. The crimson red is my blood blending in with my hero costume.

Shoto frowned at the two but nodded nonetheless. "It's a risky plan but it will do till the pros arrive."

"We'll protect them." Izuku said charging up his quirk. He briefly glanced to the unusually stoic girl beside him whom dared not meet his confused eyes.

"Three on one, least you're not naive."

Reaching my hand back, I snatch the knifes from Shoto's arm catching him by surprise by the fact that not only did it not hurt but the small wince the girl seemed to express at the action. With inhumane speed, she pitched the knifes at the man whilst charging at Stain, Izuku keeping pace beside her. We attacked him head on whilst Shoto backed us up with his ice and flames. Ducking down and sliding on my knees to avoid Stains blades, my eyes widen catching small droplets of blood. "Idiot!" I growled in annoyance pushing the green haired boy behind me as I kick Stains sword with Izuku's blood out of his hand.

"Stop it...I can't take it!" Iida whimpered, tears flowing from his eyes. "Can it!" I barked. "I have half a mind not to let him come over there and chop you up you stupid human." But I didn't. If there was one thing I found annoying, it was when a human clearly couldnt save themselves but would have the nerve to cry a river about it if you let them die. "If you don't want our help then get the hell up and help yourself!"

"Sometimes you gotta be your own hero kid."

"Heh and here I thought you were just some mindless little youkai."

"Shut up." I retorted with a hostile tone, our weapons clashing. "What it's true, all you did was growl at me. I wasn't sure if you retained anything I taught you, but you did."

Stain breaks away dodging Shoto's ice approaching from afar. Suddenly a thud sounded from behind me causing me to  glance back clicking my teeth in annoyance.