USJ attack[16]

"For today's basic training, myself, All Might, And one another will join us." Aizawa sensei said. Sero raised his hand up.

"What exactly are we doing?" I ask.

"Disasters, shipwrecks, And everything in between. It's rescue training." He answers.

"Rescue huh, sounds like another rough day." Kaminari commented.

"No one can beat me in water, ribbit." Tsuyu added.

"Hey, I'm not done yet." The teacher glared and he pressed the button on the remote to the costumes. "It's up to each of you if you want to wear your costume or not, as some of them are ill suited for this activity." Rows of suitcase came from beside the black haired man,
"The training site is a bit remote, so we'll be taking the bus. Start getting ready."

Everyone gets up from their seats to get ready whilst I grab my costume to go change.

Once I was changed, I headed out front as Iida was trying to boss everyone around and give them seating spots. Ignoring Iida, I get on the bus last searching for a spot to sit. Iida's seating arrangement went out of the window as everyone just sat wherever. Of course I snag the seat next to my darling. A sulk as he automatically jams his headphones in his ear.

"I say whatever comes to mind, Midorya..." Tsuyu starts grabbing those of us whom were nears attention.

"U-Um, yes Asui-san?" Izuku answers.

"Call me Tsu." She corrects as Izuku nods with a blush.

"Your quirk reminds me of All Mights." She states bluntly causing my brows to shoot up, red alarms going off on my head. I leaned forward resting my arms on the vacant seat in front of me with a small smirk. That humans pretty damn observant. I thought wondering what kind of excuse Otaku would come up with.

"Huh? Y-you think so?" Izuku asks surprised.

Before he could cave in under pressure and accidental reveal his own secret, I speak up, throwing an invisible life preserver to the boy.
"Nene isn't that an insult to All Might then considering Otaku becomes crippled after one use?" I challenge.

"Ahhh you have a point there Fumetsu-chan." Tsuyu concluded. Izuku sent me a small look of gratitude and I simply mouth you owe me.

"Well if you're talking about flashy and strong, it's gotta be Todoroki and Bakugou though?" Kirishima interjects.

"Bakugou's always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular." Tsuyu admits bluntly causing me to bring my hand to my mouth muffling my amusement as Bakugou sprang up and clenched onto the bars in front of him in rage. "The hell you say frog face!" I thought he was listening to music?

Kaminari piped up, "we've only barely started socializing and you've already made it clear how crap your personality is." He teased the ash blond that spit curses at him. "Shut up, Dopey face, I'll destroy you!"Bakugou barked.

"Nene darling if it makes you feel better I love your pe-"

"No one asked you, Shit-su!" I shrink back in my seat animatedly crying. "You're only proving them right man." Kirishima sweat dropped.

"Speaking of quirks, what is yours Fumetsu-Chan?" Perking up, my eyes snap to a vacant faced Tsuyu, her eyes laced with curiosity. "Fumetsu-Chan doesn't like talking about her quirk much..." Izuku speaks up trying to divert the attention away from me; trying to repay the girl back for helping him out. "But still, we're all classmates here are we not? Wouldn't it be beneficial for us to know her quirk." Iida prods adjusting his glasses.