Class Rep [15]

"How is All Might as a teach- HEY!" The woman screeches as I pluck the microphone from her hand and toss it over my shoulder. "If another human shoves one of those blasted microphones in my face, their going with it." I threaten with a wry smile.

"the reporter instantly backs off along with others creating a a path for me in fear as I flashed my canines. Pathetic humans. The late bell had rung a few minutes ago and it was safe to say I was going to receive an ear full from Aizawa. When it came to time, I wasn't really the best person at it as I had the tendency to lose track of it. But it's as a famous person once said, "better late then never." I hum, adjusting my white scale patterned scarf.
It didn't take me long to reach the class as I walked right in, giving the right lipped teacher a sheepish smile. "Gomen..." I curtly apologize, quickly walking to my seat.

The teachers eyes lingered on the pinkette, memories of last night coming to play.
"Nene relax eraser, It doesn't hurt."

"I told you not to use your quirk unless necessary Fumetsu."

"If that we're the case then I'd never be able to use my quirk at all. Cut me some slack here, It's not like I used it to kill or hurt anyone."

"You hurt yourself."

"To prevent someone else from being hurt."

"You only did it for yourself, not for Midoriya."

"Wether you like it or not, you can't keep me from using my quirk forever...It's either that or I use my quirk the proper way. Either one is fine with me. Take your pick."

Shaking his head, he internally sighed masking his stress. "Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results."

"Bakugou, you're talented. So don't act like a child." Aizawa scolded the ash blonde then turned his attention to Midoriya.

"And Midoriya. You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't use not being able to control your quirk as an excuse forever. I don't like repeating my self. Fix the issue, you have potential."

"Yes, sir!"

"Fumetsu." Aizawas stern eyes connected with my bored orbs. I already knew what he was going to say. It was the same thing each time, I used my quirk. He just couldn't accept the fact that no matter what way I use my quirk, someone's gonna come out hurt. Hell, It was the same exact thing with Izuku or Bakugou's quirk. Every quirk had its downfalls, The only difference with me is that I enjoyed my quirks downfalls. I enjoyed the pain.

"You need to work on your cooperative skills and overall team morale. Just because the odds are against you doesn't mean you should kick the bucket just yet...However, despite your reasons...you saved Midorya from further injury but do not do it again. He needs the experience."

A small grin made its way onto my face at what he was secretly insinuating. He had picked. Hurt others it is then. "Aye aye captain." I salute mockingly.

Izukus breath hitched as his eyes snapped to the pinkette in confusion. He remembered the girl stepping in front of him and taking the full force of the blast and how when he had fought with Bakugou, he barely felt a thing. Was she the reason behind it?...He shook his head lightly, eyes shifting forward. The boy had decided not to think to much on it and instead settled for asking the girl about it later. Despite, knowing her longer then with the exception of kaachan;she was the only one out of all his other classmates who's quirk was filled in blank in his heroes manual. He had somewhat of an idea of what her quirk was but he'd rather confirm it for himself.